JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It's the gun hatin' Californians you want to keep out...the rest of us are refugees!! :D

I consider myself a refugee as well. :s0114:

Seriously though.

The people that are fleeing north are fleeing for a reason. Myself, at great expense both emotionally and financially for a better life for my family. I will NEVER let Washington State become another California. I certainly didn't come all the way up here to let that happen.

We respect the Second Amendment right of law-abiding citizens to have guns for hunting, for sport, for protecting their homes and families.

Uh, no you don't. So, why even say such a thing? If you respect the rights of law-abiding citizens, you wouldn't put such constraints on them.

I'm really getting tired of these fake "we respect the 2nd-amendment... and now here's all the ways we want to curtail it" statements. All of the gun-control proposals begin this way. Just stop already. Nobody believes you.

Gene Hoffman of Redwood City, co-founder and chairman of the Calguns Foundation gun rights group, countered that "almost every item in the proposal is wildly unconstitutional." He said the only silver lining is that passing such laws might "accelerate the speed at which the Supreme Court takes these ideas off the table."

Seems like they expect this to be a recurring theme until such stupidity passes. I think CA's politicians just might. The sucking sound in that state definitely includes rights being flushed down the toilet repeatedly.

that is bubblegumn crazy. why are these people not marching to their capitol openly armed? i would be absolutely outraged if i had a weapon they wanted to remove from my home. how the hell would you go about taking these weapons from people who have done nothing wrong?

We should have a formal refugee process for Californians seeking amnesty. People on this board mist likely wouldn't have a problem ;)

What we need on the border of California is automated turrets.
korea-dodamm-super-aegis-autonomos-robot-gun-turret.JPG
MV5BMjEwODE1OTY5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgxOTE3MQ@@._V1._SX640_SY426_.jpg

korea-dodamm-super-aegis-autonomos-robot-gun-turret.JPG

MV5BMjEwODE1OTY5M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzgxOTE3MQ@@._V1._SX640_SY426_.jpg

We should have a formal refugee process for Californians seeking amnesty. People on this board mist likely wouldn't have a problem ;)

If they have not escaped from there yet they ARE part of the problem. California has been in a downward spiral for so long that anyone still there is already brainwashed to such an extent that they would only harm anywhere they relocated to.

I was born and raised in Stockton, CA...Yes, THAT Stockton. It was a sleepy little university/agricultural town, with a skid row that was wide open and made Chicago look like Disneyland. As long as crime stayed south of Main Street everybody was happy. We had one city council member who reached the epitome of power, being a slum lord, liquor store owner, pimp, bail bondsman, and police commissioner. He got you before, during, and after your arrest, and his girls were the only ones who worked Main Street un-harrassed.

It was the kind of place Steinbeck would have written a great novel about, and in fact, the movie, "Fat City" about does the trick. Anyway, in about 1975 the people from SF and Berkeley who had moved to Stockton got together and created an urban growth boundary around Stockton. In the next 10 years Stockton gained 100,000 people, nearly doubling the population, all of them moving into cheap, high density rentals. It was instant slums, just add poor people. That was the beginning of what Stockton, and California have become today. I left 12 years ago and never looked back. But it was more like California left me, long before I left it. I grew up hunting and fishing, and shooting. Somehow, over the years, it got to the point where there was something shameful about owning a gun. I'd never go back, and I certainly don't want those people to come here.

If they have not escaped from there yet they ARE part of the problem. California has been in a downward spiral for so long that anyone still there is already brainwashed to such an extent that they would only harm anywhere they relocated to.

I know some who are tied by land and farming to the state. I believe the enforcement of current laws is lax at least. The new laws probably wont make much more of a difference.

I got lucky, I grew up a few miles north of the border. I'm sure most CA citizens I knew around there would prefer to be citizens in the State of Jefferson.

Great, now we can expect another influx of Californians. Atleast this time they will be gun owners so good enough for me. Let the Cali libs have there utopia of a gun free, illegal alien infested paradise. California will become Mexico when Hollywood dries up from the over taxation and all the rich folks start packing it in for Arizona and Texas.

i lived in CA for 15 or so years. southern california the whole time. there were plenty of things that attracted me to it...
i like to race desert; the place is prettymuch all desert.
i like(ed... married now) easy women; the place is prettymuch all full of 'em.

then i had kids. i opened my eyes. i wanted my kids to have the kind of freedoms and nature i had as a kid. fresh air. nice people. less intrusive gob'ment.
we got the f out of there. it was between texas (wife vetoed it), colorado (wife vetoed it), montana (there's a trend happening here... wife vetoed it)... or oregon. glad we're here. have roots now. had two more kids born here.

i dearly hope the good people in CA (there's some there) can fight this atrocity!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top