Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Californian snow joggers in Portland

Mark W.

Reactions
OK my arse that looked like it hurt. Having dropped my head on the ground twice a couple years ago at work when the tarp rope broke on my dump truck I can tell you, you just don't dribble your head on asphalt and not suffer some effects. And her reaching for her lower back is another tell. That gal got hurt.

Reactions
I was one of the first people to rollerblade at the Portland Waterfront in the late 80s. Was exposed to it at Mission Beach San Diego.

There was one guy that was like an Olympic Gymnast on blades. He could do everything. He never wore pads or a helmet.

One day he was just standing in one spot and his blades slip out from underneath him swinging his head to the pavement. An hour later at the hospital he was dead. In his late 20s.

Hitting your head on pavement like that can kill.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677

Staff online