Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

California sheriff's deputies accused of illegally selling weapons

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by gunfreak, Jun 1, 2012.

1. gunfreak

gunfreak Boise Well-Known Member

Where do these jack wagons get there information?
    .223 long range?
    .50 pistol bullets in machine guns?

The weapons include easily concealable semiautomatic pistols that shoot high-velocity .223 caliber bullets, the same long-range ammunition used by the U.S. military for its M16 and M4 rifles. Also sold were handguns that fire .50 caliber pistol bullets, a less powerful version of the same large-caliber round used in machine guns and sniper rifles. Investigators say semiautomatic handguns built to look like Israeli-made Uzi submachine guns also were bought and sold.

Read more: California sheriff's deputies accused of illegally selling weapons | Fox News

2. contrarian

contrarian WA state New Member

"The weapons include easily concealable semiautomatic pistols that shoot high-velocity .223 caliber bullets..."
    At upwards of 2700 fps this part of the statement is true.

"Also sold were handguns that fire .50 caliber pistol bullets, a less powerful version of the same large-caliber round used in machine guns and sniper rifles"

THIS section is pure rainbow and unicorn feed.

3. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

I won't read the article..

but should we expect anything less from that state?

4. gunnails

gunnails Hillsboro Active Member

Dessert Eagle 50.

Smith & Wesson 500 mag.

5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner You'll Never Know Well-Known Member

My Lyman .50 cal BP pistols, too! California is headed down the slide, they are no longer on the slippery slope, they're going downhill fast. I can't believe this story was on FOX! Doesn't anybody check their facts anymore or report without trying to sensationalize the story!! View attachment 40905