JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Where do these jack wagons get there information?
.223 long range?
.50 pistol bullets in machine guns?

The weapons include easily concealable semiautomatic pistols that shoot high-velocity .223 caliber bullets, the same long-range ammunition used by the U.S. military for its M16 and M4 rifles. Also sold were handguns that fire .50 caliber pistol bullets, a less powerful version of the same large-caliber round used in machine guns and sniper rifles. Investigators say semiautomatic handguns built to look like Israeli-made Uzi submachine guns also were bought and sold.

Read more: California sheriff's deputies accused of illegally selling weapons | Fox News

"The weapons include easily concealable semiautomatic pistols that shoot high-velocity .223 caliber bullets..."
At upwards of 2700 fps this part of the statement is true.

"Also sold were handguns that fire .50 caliber pistol bullets, a less powerful version of the same large-caliber round used in machine guns and sniper rifles"

THIS section is pure rainbow and unicorn feed.

I won't read the article..

but should we expect anything less from that state?

My Lyman .50 cal BP pistols, too! California is headed down the slide, they are no longer on the slippery slope, they're going downhill fast. I can't believe this story was on FOX! Doesn't anybody check their facts anymore or report without trying to sensationalize the story!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top