Reactions
1_sWIehJwNESf5kM0DpvTMIA.jpeg.jpg

Buddy, I am gonna shoot you in the face!

Reactions
Why delay it until mid-2024?
Maybe 2024 is his goal date prediction to have all firearms in the state banned and thinks it will be funny to watch everyone running around with pitckforks trying to score a hog for the their supper?

He's rich, entitled and brainless. Who knows what get's his rocks off(?)

Allowing them nearly 2 more years of destruction and to grow their numbers makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. Welcome to SNAFU, Kalifederation.

Last Edited:
Reactions
Here I thought the only 'swine bomb' in CA was Diane Feinstein?

They could give me free tags to bag a pig a minute, free lodging and ammo and I still wouldn't dirty my soles with Kalifornia.

Reactions
No matter what they want to call them; no matter how they want to classify them, Californication will never get rid of them because they allow people to pseudo-protect them as revenue sources.
That's why Texass doesn't put any real effort into eradicating their feral pig problem. It's become a HUGE industry out there and brings in tons of money now.

Reactions
That's why Texass doesn't put any real effort into eradicating their feral pig problem. It's become a HUGE industry out there and brings in tons of money now.
People have come to the South and grabbed up hogs, then sneakily released them in various locales, like Colorado, so they could hunt them. My source? Texas hog hunters – they referred to it as "the great release."

If food shortages show up, hogs will be on the plate, rite?

Upcoming Events

Rickreall Winter Gun Show December 10th & 11th
Rickreall, OR
Wes Knodel Gun Shows
Chehalis, WA

Latest Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top