JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not if he committed any crime. The crime would still be public info. Also, if he is adjudicated as mentally unfit that is public info. Unless they have grounds for criminal prosecution or adjudication I see no justification for this action.
Well it seems they're saying that he's met both of those qualifiers.

I need to know why he is on a hold. Did he tell a doctor he was having anxiety issues or did he try to strangle his mailman? The article is very short on details.
Other articles/news coverage just say he was institutionalized 3 times and was a firearms Dealer but lost that right because of his mental health Status.

Institutionalized would lead you to believe he was far gone.
Saying that. "far gone" in CA means you might have some reservations about man made global warming or open borders etc.

I've lived in California (17 yrs). They would save a buttload of money if they institutionalized the sane population and let the nuts out to run the State...

:eek:...OOOPS...:oops:...too late! Looks like they already did.!

Other articles/news coverage just say he was institutionalized 3 times and was a firearms Dealer but lost that right because of his mental health Status.

Institutionalized would lead you to believe he was far gone.
Saying that. "far gone" in CA means you might have some reservations about man made global warming or open borders etc.
This article fails to mention that. Are there other articles?

There are numerous articles, but all pretty much say the same thing - 3 institutionalizations this past June. He was ordered to surrender his firearms, and then "Sheakalee missed a court-mandated deadline for relinquishing his guns, and was subsequently was charged with illegal possession of firearms." (source: http://www.businessinsider.com/cali...er-500-illegal-guns-in-a-single-house-2015-11)

He was an 01 FFL, running a business out of his home with this son. He lost his FFL this summer as well.

I just googled his name and several articles mentioned his being institutionalized thrice and being a gun dealer etc.

Doesn't mention his behaviors that led to his being taken away though.

Perhaps if a guy is hearing voices or having a violent mental breakdown, seizing his guns is maybe not such a bad thing?

This probably happens way too much in anti-gun CA and the Law is probably abused for slight depressions etc.

We're only hearing about this guy because of the quantity of weapons and the severity of his illness.

As if having hundreds of guns makes him more dangerous than having a few!

It wasn't Oregonians, it was the reps who implemented this. I suspect that many of the people who even voted for the Democratic reps didn't want this. If it had come to a vote the people wouldn't have passed it.

Californians are mostly tards anyway. Sad that Oregonians are that way as well. I am watching all you new gun laws .

Oregonians? It's more likely the result of all the dumb azz tards from California coming to Oregon and trying to drag us down their communist sewer hole! Spreading like cancer.:mad:

My question is why were his firearms seized ? Just because he's deemed mentally incompetent, doesn't give the state free rein to his estate, he has a son, what about his business or his home and property, does the state just get to come in and take whatever they want. If he is incompetent, so be it, but that's no reason for his property to be seized and as a family member, his son should be outraged, even if he didn't want the firearms, their value would be worth fighting for. There's a lot wrong with this entire scenario, something stinks to high heaven.

This is another reason " do not disclose to your doctor you have firearms " .
There is so many levels of mental illness for example all of the legislation in California is mentally ill and yet they are still working in very sensitive areas of that government.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top