JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
California gun laws are well known to be bizarre.

Not a lot of benefit griping about them here, but if you'd like to know what they actually are, follow the link to the Calguns Foundation Wiki .

I wrote almost all of it. We hired a programmer to restrict write access, so this is not contaminated by know-nothings.

Calguns had a hardware/software failure a couple years back, and I lost write access, so the wiki is slowly falling out of date and I cannot do anything about that.

One principle to grasp: CA gun laws are not about guns, but about virtue signaling to get elected/re-elected.

You certainly are the true Librarian. I've read many of your posts on Calguns over the years, and they are nothing but outstanding.

Although I've spent little time south of the border, I've always been keenly aware of CA firearm laws, as I live very close. It also seems true that what infringements start in California tend to migrate north. In addition, the current 2A court battles in the 9th Court in CA will affect most, if not all, who read this forum, either now or in the future.

Your contributions to the firearm community cannot be overstated, I look forward to your posts.

California gun laws are well known to be bizarre.

Not a lot of benefit griping about them here, but if you'd like to know what they actually are, follow the link to the Calguns Foundation Wiki .

I wrote almost all of it. We hired a programmer to restrict write access, so this is not contaminated by know-nothings.

Calguns had a hardware/software failure a couple years back, and I lost write access, so the wiki is slowly falling out of date and I cannot do anything about that.

One principle to grasp: CA gun laws are not about guns, but about virtue signaling to get elected/re-elected.
When I go to your site, I get a security warning from Firefox.

When I go to your site, I get a security warning from Firefox.
Another thing I can do nothing about. For what it may be worth, Firefox does not complain for me.

ETA - the site is not 'mine' and never was; I used to have Admin privileges on the wiki.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top