JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something else about the gangs; they now have some members who are also combat veterans and that could be really, really bad.

This too:
"Ghost Guns"
Next it will be "Satan's Ammunition" and "Lucifer's Magazines". The left continues to control the language which gives them huge power to control any debate. The media aids and abets by using the same buzz words and talking points.

At this point I don't see much civilized debate in our future because the left is now physically attacking our side. That doesn't leave much room for talk.

"Criminals are making their own weapons because they cannot buy them legally … or they are paying other people to make those guns for them to get around the gun laws,"

Two instances of breaking existing laws, assumingly to use these "tools" to break additional laws...does it need to be said, again?

Additional gun regulation = keeping honest people honest. Criminals? What about the criminals?!

:mad:

To me this is largely untrue. However, with millions and millions of people in California even a small percentage equals a lot of people. Also it's important to understand black southern Cal gangs operate to a different code than northern Cal gangs and from what I understand southern and northern Cal Hispanic gangs hate each other. The one constant in California is, while I believe 10 years can be added to any gang related gun crime, it is the first thing offered in a plea deal to reduce time.

Also, if the story is to be believed, it sounds like criminals in general are not following California's strict gun laws. Hmm. So if police are collecting a bunch of noncompliant firearms from prohibited people after decades of the same policies, the plans don't seem to be working. Bad guys, the group you don't want to have guns, are not registering guns so why call for more registration if they aren't registering them?

California Politians, including Maxine Waters, don't live in the mess they created. Police don't live in cities they patrol and the bigger percentage of people there just enjoy the sunshine, ignore the homeless and are happy to pay high taxes. I have friends and family throughout the state. This rates zero on the scale of worries for them.

This article is just an effort to whip up public anxiety over "ghost" guns so that the legislature can pass laws against buying partially manufactured lowers without BGCs and registration. It's really pretty transparent. They don't include any meaningful numbers. They just expound on how "big" the problem is.

Typical bullsheite;

"...as it becomes more difficult to acquire real ones." Implying that the current laws have done some good?? (They haven't)

"Investigators seized 45 firearms..." NO mention of how many of them are actually made from 80% lowers. I'm sure there are members of this forum that could find 45 ghost guns by looking in their closet, and it wouldn't take them six months either!!

"The lower receiver then can be completed easily by drilling a few holes into the unfinished metal shell." Don't bother mentioning the milling work necessary or else it won't sound so simple.

"Those forbidden from purchasing a gun, such as felons..."
are also forbidden from completing 80% lowers or possessing them once finished. NO need to mention that either apparently.

Something else about the gangs; they now have some members who are also combat veterans and that could be really, really bad.

This is very similar to the roots of MS13, founding members trained by US military advisors back in the 80's and 90's. Criminal gangs with significant combat and counter-insurgency know-how makes for a potent threat.

It seems that domestic gangs are naughty because they make and use guns, but if these animals come from an oppressed land they are the tired and poor looking for a better life. That's what the narrative seems to be from my perspective anyway.

Curiouser and coriouser. This rabbit warren we've fallen into is going to either break this society or bind it together in ways no one can see yet.

May you live in interesting times.

Last Edited:
What i find intresting is the shift of gangs through out an area! When we first moved to Portland in 1980, there were not much in the way of gangs, then the Asian gangs started up, then the Hispanic, and finally the blacks! Don't know the how or the why, but it went through a very specific transition between these gangs! As we all know, Portland is an absolute chithol, and especially now with all these people competing for every thing inside a fixed area! I remember when the black gangs really pushed in and expanded, North PDX was a war zone, shootings every night, and the threat of drive by's was very real! Crime went through the roof, and Felony Flats really became the chithol it is now! I see the city finally bulldozed out the old row housing in North PDX and built up nice apartment buildings, but i still see the same problems, just concentrated more in a small space. Beaverton is much the same, only it's Hispanics!
The gangs are getting bigger and more violent, that's concerning, as the numbers of people continue to build, so do the numbers of gangs, and the competition for resources grower with it!
Gonna be some wild days ahead when this all melts down!

Clearly the way to solve this problem is making more laws and specifically those which limit my access to self protection.

Last Edited:
What i find intresting is the shift of gangs through out an area! When we first moved to Portland in 1980, there were not much in the way of gangs, then the Asian gangs started up, then the Hispanic, and finally the blacks! Don't know the how or the why, but it went through a very specific transition between these gangs! As we all know, Portland is an absolute chithol, and especially now with all these people competing for every thing inside a fixed area! I remember when the black gangs really pushed in and expanded, North PDX was a war zone, shootings every night, and the threat of drive by's was very real! Crime went through the roof, and Felony Flats really became the chithol it is now! I see the city finally bulldozed out the old row housing in North PDX and built up nice apartment buildings, but i still see the same problems, just concentrated more in a small space. Beaverton is much the same, only it's Hispanics!
The gangs are getting bigger and more violent, that's concerning, as the numbers of people continue to build, so do the numbers of gangs, and the competition for resources grower with it!
Gonna be some wild days ahead when this all melts down!

A sanctuary city is a invitation to gangs and they have baby's that grow into the gang culture called dreamers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top