JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm about 2 blocks above the absolute highest Silverton Reservoir could flood if it let go all at once. And then my house is a full foot above the yard which would relate to almost 1/3 again more water to be able to reach my floor joist.

City put out a flood plane map a few years ago. Man was that a relief.

Check out some of the video footage of the spill way failure, NO RE-BAR in the cement, no wonder the Damn Dam Failed! What's worse, you wonder what else they cut corners on:mad:
I also see that in preparations for all this, they were moving in riffraff and quick dry cement and trying to shore up the base of the emergency spillway, knowing full well that it would likely scour out the base and cause an even bigger failure! That's what ya get for going with THE LOWEST bidder!

Screw all of you! The folks that might be hurt by this are our brothers and sisters. What kind of animal wishes harm on another based on their state's gun laws?
Hurt by what? A broken spillway?
Oroville Dam isn't in danger of breaching. The emergency spillway is well below the top of the dam, and seems to be working exactly the way it was designed to work.
The entire state has been in drought conditions for 5 years or so, it's just cycling back around.
Besides, the only person anyone has bashed over this is governor Jerry "Moonbeam" Brown, and he's the nutball that has caved to environmentalists and rice farmers as many crops have failed for lack of water.

Lighten up Francis.

Read this thread, unless basic reading comprehension is outside of your skill set, and then tell me that there hasn't been a fairly cavalier attitude expressed by at least some posters about possible dangers to California residents.

When citizens don't care about what happens to their fellow citizens, we're all in deep caca.

Do I smell a 100 dollar TROLL, Really, nobody in Oregon loves anybody in California ? come on, and then you whip out the snowflake, and Alice. TROLL TROLL. TROLL. You can not be seriously getting your panties all wadded up over whats in this thread unless you have an agenda WWShooter. Good luck with your poor me bad day attitude. By the way, I'll be glad to take the spankin Mods.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top