JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does that violate the law? One gun next to the owner in their own home?
Opinions vary but I'm unaware of anyone in CA ever being prosecuted for this alone. The safe storage laws in CA are supposed to be (IIRC) used as an additional charge if other charges are being brought or if the guns are misused by someone who shouldn't have access.

I think.

Opinions vary but I'm unaware of anyone in CA ever being prosecuted for this alone. The safe storage laws in CA are supposed to be (IIRC) used as an additional charge if other charges are being brought or if the guns are misused by someone who shouldn't have access.

I think.
Correct. Just like 99% of people who don't obey a traffic control device don't get a ticket. But if you get into an accident because of it, expect a hefty fine.

Correct. Just like 99% of people who don't obey a traffic control device don't get a ticket. But if you get into an accident because of it, expect a hefty fine.
Unlike the traffic semaphore laws, which are also useful and enforced on their own, the safe storage laws really do nothing useful.

Nothing useful for public safety. They are mediocre vote generation devices I guess.

I DO NOT want to know what Kate Brown has under her pillow. I do how ever suspect its the same as what Ted Wheeler keeps under his.

unnamed-12.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top