JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A gunman opened fire at Gable House bowling alley in Torrance, California early Saturday morning with multiple victims at the premises and people have been asked to stay away.

At least three people have been killed and many have been injured after a gunman opened fire at a Gable House bowling alley in California early Saturday morning. Police and emergency services are currently responding to the shooting in Torrance, with multiple victims at the premises, according to the Associated Press.

3 killed, many injured as gunman opens fire in front of terrified families at California bowling alley

Torrance was rough 40yrs ago. I worked there on my rotation thru with AT&T. Lots of bars, some good places to eat. You had to be careful where you parked. Likely to get robbed/stabbed walking to/from your car. Didn't even think about visiting a bar. Later the Wilmington/Compton fellas took over. That was when I quit that job and went Coast Guard.

Torrance is better now. Honda is headquartered there as Toyota was up until a couple years ago. I was down there for work a couple weeks ago. Reminds me of Beaverton.

Saw on one report "Ten shots fired". There ya go--Cali legal. I wonder if since they
only had the legal 10 rds they actually aimed? 3 dead/4 wounded out of 10 rds fired
seems like a pretty high hit ratio.

Saw on one report "Ten shots fired". There ya go--Cali legal. I wonder if since they
only had the legal 10 rds they actually aimed? 3 dead/4 wounded out of 10 rds fired
seems like a pretty high hit ratio.

One witness said 15 shots fired... MSM doesn't want people to know that despite the ban, high cap mags still exist!

Talked to a Torrance cop who remarked that they joked about air dropping ammo into the area to crate a "self cleaning oven"

The way to solve this problem is to confiscate "your" hi cap mags and "your" assAult weapon.

One witness said 15 shots fired... MSM doesn't want people to know that despite the ban, high cap mags still exist!

Imaging counting shots fired when getting shot at. one,two,three...four,five....six,sev,eight,nine,ten... need to remember this for the news.... ten, wait eleven....

I watched the video and had to rewind like 6 times but I think I counted 11

Imaging counting shots fired when getting shot at. one,two,three...four,five....six,sev,eight,nine,ten... need to remember this for the news.... ten, wait eleven....

I watched the video and had to rewind like 6 times but I think I counted 11

Are they saying it came from just one firearm?

Torrance is better now. Honda is headquartered there as Toyota was up until a couple years ago. I was down there for work a couple weeks ago. Reminds me of Beaverton.
Is Beaverton turning into a SH!THOLE too

I counted 11 maybe 12 as well

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR