JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
C'mon man--that's not even close to a faceless reply on a board
My point is that freedom of speech is freedom from government prosecution. This is a private forum, as in, not owned by the government. As private property, the owner can make whatever rules they please, that don't go against protected classes, etc.

Also, it can be noted that some that are complaining do not support this site.

Out of curiosity, how tolerant would you be if someone came to your home and started expressing their free speech in opposition to yours?
Rrrrright.......just the other day I had two guys show up at my front door. Yeah.....at least they looked like guys. So, when I opened the door, they handed me a flyer and verbally told me that they were campaigning for _________.

Yeah, some woman. Well....the person looked like a "woman" on the cover of the flyer. Anyway.......I asked if she was a Dem.

I got a positive response on that answer.

I politely thanked them, handed back the flyer and told them "No thanks" as I closed the door.

Do you think they got the message?
Was I being too "closed minded and/or intolerant"?

Mind you that, I wasn't trying to OFFEND them.

Aloha, Mark

My point is that freedom of speech is freedom from government prosecution. This is a private forum, as in, not owned by the government. As private property, the owner can make whatever rules they please, that don't go against protected classes, etc.

Maybe Joe should make a member be at least Bronze status to crap on another member

Rrrrright.......just the other day I had two guys show up at my front door. Yeah.....at least they looked like guys. So, when I opened the door, they handed me a flyer and verbally told me that they were campaigning for _________.

Yeah, some woman. Well....the person looked like a "woman" on the cover of the flyer. Anyway.......I asked if she was a Dem.

I got a positive response on that answer.

I politely thanked them, handed back the flyer and told them "No thanks" as I closed the door.

Do you think they got the message?
Was I being too "closed minded and/or intolerant"?

Mind you that, I wasn't trying to OFFEND them.

Aloha, Mark
You better not 'offend' them-- they'll come back when you're not around & being dems, they don't have jobs so can visit anytime...

You know that saying, you meet an ahole in the morning, he's probably just an ahole. You meet aholes all day... :D
The ahole fish is my favorite fish in Hawaii. Ok, so it's aholehole, but it's still my favorite.

The ahole fish is my favorite fish in Hawaii. Ok, so it's aholehole, but it's still my favorite.
Twice the hole!

Geeze, some of you guys need to go outside more. I feel like I've just stepped back in time to J.H.S.

Can we get this thread back on topic, or start a new one?

I opened it looking forward to find some more recent info on the thread topic; only to find a bunch of gibberish.

TIA

I have long said I often do not agree with the way the place is run BUT, we are playing in someone else's house. Its play by their rules or do not play. Seems simple enough to me. I do VERY much miss the open free boards on Usenet but, those are a thing of the past. I find myself looking at this site pretty much every time I sit down at a PC both at home and work.

I have long said I often do not agree with the way the place is run BUT, we are playing in someone else's house. Its play by their rules or do not play. Seems simple enough to me. I do VERY much miss the open free boards on Usenet but, those are a thing of the past. I find myself looking at this site pretty much every time I sit down at a PC both at home and work.
A nice drive in your truck go to the woods, 44mag then just one 12g slug then everyone let us know how you feel.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top