JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i was hit with couple warnings on video post in the past? that were basically gun related but.. i seen the point. just didnt agree. just seems to be a tight censorship even if its a humor slip they may not be fully gun related..
Violence and language is usually verboten. The idea is to cultivate a family friendly forum. 50% of American households have at least one gun. This means that gun owners are incredibly diverse in their political leanings, religion, etc.

Come hang out in the member only section.

Violence and language is usually verboten. The idea is to cultivate a family friendly forum. 50% of American households have at least one gun. This means that gun owners are incredibly diverse in their political leanings, religion, etc.

Come hang out in the member only section.
where is that section?

"the Communists" LOL Not a single woke Democrat I know has read Marx, Mao, Trotsky, Marcuse or any of the other founders of contemporary Communism. Their strongly-held opinions (and biases) derive entirely from emotions rather than from even the slightest intellectual discipline. It's all group "feel good" sentiment rather than factual analysis. That's what's so dangerous.
My response to WARNING: Thread Closure Imminent:
Which rules are being violated? Could you be more specific? I'm not pimping you. I'm honestly just curious. Beyond that, censorship is raising its head in every direction I look. If people can't have open dialog about supposedly sensitive topics, they just store it all inside. I'm a Hegel fan. Let truth come out. You make an assertion, I'll counter it. That's how logic works. That's how science works. Truth is nothing to be scared of but something to be sought for and celebrated.
Read your own post and put two and two together.

i was hit with couple warnings on video post in the past? that were basically gun related but.. i seen the point. just didnt agree. just seems to be a tight censorship even if its a humor slip they may not be fully gun related..
You might be slightly confused between some post they just remove, often they will let you know they did, and the big red warning about the entire thread. Often some post is removed and its no big deal. The warning normally means some got to getting nasty with others and could not control the emotional outbursts. Too much of that and they just shut the entire thread down.

They've likely been removed. Believe it or not, there are some that are more of the multi issue voters, and the political discussions regarding issues that don't pertain to guns can come across as very hostile.
IME, that red banner doesn't come out unless there have been several deletions. If we've learned anything from the last 10 years of woke, it's that not everyone is offended by the same things.

FWIW, while I often enjoy the forum and find much useful info to boot, I must say this place is the most intolerant board of all the ones I participate in. There is certainly nothing approaching free speech here when simple statements of fact get one dinged and censored. Just sayin...
Try Bushcraft USA forum. It's way more strict there. any political comment, regardless of what subsection... gets a deletion, sometimes a ban. Any self-promotion, also deletion and ban. Any advertising, or reviews or anything related to stuff you make,.if you aren't a Vendor, or a Hobbyist, permanently banned. Any posts relating to buy or sell, if you aren't a Supporter, Vendor, or Hobbyist, also permanent ban.

Try Bushcraft USA forum. It's way more strict there. any political comment, regardless of what subsection... gets a deletion, sometimes a ban. Any self-promotion, also deletion and ban. Any advertising, or reviews or anything related to stuff you make,.if you aren't a Vendor, or a Hobbyist, permanently banned. Any posts relating to buy or sell, if you aren't a Supporter, Vendor, or Hobbyist, also permanent ban.
Indeed, I quit going there some years ago..😎

FWIW, while I often enjoy the forum and find much useful info to boot, I must say this place is the most intolerant board of all the ones I participate in. There is certainly nothing approaching free speech here when simple statements of fact get one dinged and censored. Just sayin...
Out of curiosity, how tolerant would you be if someone came to your home and started expressing their free speech in opposition to yours?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top