JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course. A 3 judge panel (which 3 robes... :rolleyes: ) have blocked the order.

Edit. Here they are..... Barry G. Silverman, a Clinton appointee, Jacqueline Nguyen, an Obama appointee, and Ryan D. Nelson, a Trump appointee.

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us...california-s-assault-weapons-ban-1764707.html
This can't be legislated in the courts. Even if it goes to SCOTUS, a new law can be passed to get around any SCOTUS ruling. That's always been the case; court victories are short lived without support from the legislature.

Of course. A 3 judge panel (which 3 robes... :rolleyes: ) have blocked the order.

Edit. Here they are..... Barry G. Silverman, a Clinton appointee, Jacqueline Nguyen, an Obama appointee, and Ryan D. Nelson, a Trump appointee.

https://www.stripes.com/theaters/us...california-s-assault-weapons-ban-1764707.html

This can't be legislated in the courts. Even if it goes to SCOTUS, a new law can be passed to get around any SCOTUS ruling. That's always been the case; court victories are short lived without support from the legislature.
If that is true, then how come D.C. did not successfully ban handguns again after Heller? :rolleyes: the job of the SCOTUS should be to tell Congress whether a law/bill they pass is constitutional or not. But that hasn't been the case in a very long time. More often it seems they(both District Courts and SCOTUS) exercise olympic level mental gymnastics to say a law is or how its constitutional :rolleyes:

If that is true, then how come D.C. did not successfully ban handguns again after Heller? :rolleyes: the job of the SCOTUS should be to tell Congress whether a law/bill they pass is constitutional or not. But that hasn't been the case in a very long time. More often it seems they(both District Courts and SCOTUS) exercise olympic level mental gymnastics to say a law is or how its constitutional :rolleyes:
Not only that, but states continue to act in direct conflict with the Heller decision!
Even OryGun with that preachin man Knudson ramping up another push to remove rights that Heller affirmed!

How is it that's even legal?

"In California, murder by knife occurs seven times more often than murder by rifle"

Imagine that, fewer people killed every year by those evil black rifles than by knives... But politicians in California aren't ones to be deterred by facts and logic. I'm surprised that they haven't attempted to ban "assault knives" with blades longer than 1/2"...
They don't care who has a knife as long as they alone have the guns.

Yeah....w/ the democrats.....the DEAD can vote. So, I guess a dead thread can also rise again.

I thought Brandon said I didn't need an AR15 (Weapon of War)?

1664148882656.png

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I don't want to rain on the parade as this is excellent news...but this case is very likely just getting started.

The judge also issued a 30 day stay, in order to allow the Communists to appeal to the 9th. That stay will remain in place for the duration while the appeal is happening.

The appeals court will first review the case with a three judge panel. If the three judge panel upholds the decision (probably 50/50 depending on which judges get picked) then the Communists will petition for an 11 judge en banc hearing.

It's highly unlikely this decision will be upheld by the very corrupt 9th. If they overturn it, then it's off to SCOTUS and lord only knows how long that will take...and/or if SCOTUS will even agree to hear it.

There is a possibility, however, that Communists will not appeal this case. I haven't read the decision yet but Judge Benitez is usually extremely thorough in his decisions. If the Communists believe this decision will ultimately be upheld, they may take the loss to attempt to limit the effects of this case to just California. I mean, if it stands, it will create a conflict among other Circuit Courts that have banned so called assault weapons. But SCOTUS would then have to step in and resolve the conflict...and who knows whether they'd do that or not given their track record on gun cases. But the communists may decide to play those odds vs. having the case overturned by the 9th, which would definitely send it to SCOTUS.

So...keep your fingers crossed and stay tuned! :)
"the Communists" LOL Not a single woke Democrat I know has read Marx, Mao, Trotsky, Marcuse or any of the other founders of contemporary Communism. Their strongly-held opinions (and biases) derive entirely from emotions rather than from even the slightest intellectual discipline. It's all group "feel good" sentiment rather than factual analysis. That's what's so dangerous.

My response to WARNING: Thread Closure Imminent:
Which rules are being violated? Could you be more specific? I'm not pimping you. I'm honestly just curious. Beyond that, censorship is raising its head in every direction I look. If people can't have open dialog about supposedly sensitive topics, they just store it all inside. I'm a Hegel fan. Let truth come out. You make an assertion, I'll counter it. That's how logic works. That's how science works. Truth is nothing to be scared of but something to be sought for and celebrated.

Last Edited:
My response to WARNING: Thread Closure Imminent:
Which rules are being violated? Could you be more specific? I'm not pimping you. I'm honestly just curious. Beyond that, censorship is raising its head in every direction I look. If people can't have open dialog about supposedly sensitive topics, they just store it all inside. I'm a Hegel fan. Let truth come out. You make an assertion, I'll counter it. That's how logic works. That's how science works. Truth is nothing to be scared of but something to be sought for and celebrated.
If I had to guess the comments/posts that violate the rules have been deleted and are no longer able to be viewed.

If I had to guess the comments/posts that violate the rules have been deleted and are no longer able to be viewed.
THIS IS ODD? Is this forum going to become a censorship platform as well? if so i may just have to back out of here donations and all. I would understand if it was free, but we raise and pay alot of money to be here. to censor an opinion or conversation between adults seems a bit to much policing?

THIS IS ODD? Is this forum going to become a censorship platform as well? if so i may just have to back out of here donations and all. I would understand if it was free, but we raise and pay alot of money to be here. to censor an opinion or conversation between adults seems a bit to much policing?
This is a private forum that has some basic rules. Basically, political comments beyond guns are not allowed.

i just dont see any here that warrant violations unless they been removed.
They've likely been removed. Believe it or not, there are some that are more of the multi issue voters, and the political discussions regarding issues that don't pertain to guns can come across as very hostile.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads