JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Pay attention to California order in waiting period case

A federal judge in California yesterday issued a ruling in a case involving the Bellevue-based Second Amendment Foundation to which gun advocates and gun prohibitionists ought to pay equal attention, and a keen analysis by internet blogger Eugene Volokh, proprietor at The Volokh Conspiracy, explains why.

<broken link removed>

I love the rational behind this case, that since the state of californy makes a gun buyer wait ten days, they have effectively infringed upon that person's right to keep & bear arms. Well I'm sure similar can be said about the right to bear arms in calif too, as there is no longer any open carry allowed. This sounds like a good step towards overcoming some anti-gun legislation.

Thanks for posting this Dave. i rarely pay attention to what Gene, Calguns Foundation, and friends are doing anymore. Sounds like a big win for our brothers in California.

Always nice to see Harris get it handed to her.

Still can't believe she is the head of the CALDOJ.

:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads