1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Calif. judge's order in 2A case says some important stuff

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Pay attention to California order in waiting period case

A federal judge in California yesterday issued a ruling in a case involving the Bellevue-based Second Amendment Foundation to which gun advocates and gun prohibitionists ought to pay equal attention, and a keen analysis by internet blogger Eugene Volokh, proprietor at The Volokh Conspiracy, explains why.

Pay attention to California order in waiting period case - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com
  2. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

I love the rational behind this case, that since the state of californy makes a gun buyer wait ten days, they have effectively infringed upon that person's right to keep & bear arms. Well I'm sure similar can be said about the right to bear arms in calif too, as there is no longer any open carry allowed. This sounds like a good step towards overcoming some anti-gun legislation.
    accessbob and (deleted member) like this.
  3. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this Dave. i rarely pay attention to what Gene, Calguns Foundation, and friends are doing anymore. Sounds like a big win for our brothers in California.

Always nice to see Harris get it handed to her.

Still can't believe she is the head of the CALDOJ.

accessbob and (deleted member) like this.