Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Calif. judge's order in 2A case says some important stuff

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Pay attention to California order in waiting period case

A federal judge in California yesterday issued a ruling in a case involving the Bellevue-based Second Amendment Foundation to which gun advocates and gun prohibitionists ought to pay equal attention, and a keen analysis by internet blogger Eugene Volokh, proprietor at The Volokh Conspiracy, explains why.

Pay attention to California order in waiting period case - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com

2. billdeserthills

billdeserthills Cave Creek, Arizony Well-Known Member

I love the rational behind this case, that since the state of californy makes a gun buyer wait ten days, they have effectively infringed upon that person's right to keep & bear arms. Well I'm sure similar can be said about the right to bear arms in calif too, as there is no longer any open carry allowed. This sounds like a good step towards overcoming some anti-gun legislation.

accessbob and (deleted member) like this.
  3. duane black

duane black Washington Well-Known Member

Thanks for posting this Dave. i rarely pay attention to what Gene, Calguns Foundation, and friends are doing anymore. Sounds like a big win for our brothers in California.

Always nice to see Harris get it handed to her.

Still can't believe she is the head of the CALDOJ.

:thumbup:

accessbob and (deleted member) like this.