JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is the requirement of the 2020 CCPA, and a requirement to minimize civil suits and penalties. Next will be whether the disclosure will be considered willful neglect. That will take a court to decide.

Yeah, I expect a slew of "hell yeah, it was willful neglect!", but public opinion doesn't matter. It's not what people know or think they know, but what can be proven when compared to the legal requirements.
I'm sure documents are being shredded as we speak.

Gonna takena wild guess and say nobody loses their job over it.
Naw, they will claim they already "delt with" the alleged employee, or most likely, it was a "Contractor" who no longer works for the state!
They will only be held accountable IF the people of Cali force the issue, and even then, the A.G. will not do any time, rather the worst that they can do is recall his arse!

Naw, they will claim they already "delt with" the alleged employee, or most likely, it was a "Contractor" who no longer works for the state!
They will only be held accountable IF the people of Cali force the issue, and even then, the A.G. will not do any time, rather the worst that they can do is recall his arse!
That's got to be in the top ten rules of politics: Have your patsy lined up ahead of time.

That is the requirement of the 2020 CCPA, and a requirement to minimize civil suits and penalties. Next will be whether the disclosure will be considered willful neglect. That will take a court to decide.

Yeah, I expect a slew of "hell yeah, it was willful neglect!", but public opinion doesn't matter. It's not what people know or think they know, but what can be proven when compared to the legal requirements.
Yeah and plus you'll have to prove it in the standard, 2 system court of law they have down there. The most blatant in the country arguably.

Turns out doxxing isn't so hard, for example if you got the CA AG's name and info here:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rob_Bonta

Then went here: https://www.familytreenow.com/

You could easily find his current and past residences (noting he was born in 1971 and not 1972 per Wikipedia)

People who live in dox houses should not throw stones
I'll have to check that out and see if I'm on there.

You can sign up for a service called "deleteMe" and you give them power if attorney to contact any and every known site that traffics personal info and tells them to delete you. So far I think I like it.
To me all this proves is the 100% valid reasons we have for actually having and making ghost guns and parts available. People don't get it, its plain to see common sense if you have half a brain. They WILL collect info on you legal or not. And paper trails catch up eventually.

Not saying I have any, but I see the point in it.

image.jpeg

You know... I'm just surprised that SCOTUS didn't being this up regarding the mag bans, AWB of Maryland, and any/all gun control laws....
"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803)"

You know... I'm just surprised that SCOTUS didn't being this up regarding the mag bans, AWB of Maryland, and any/all gun control laws....
"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803)"
SCOTUS has 3 choices:
They can deny the case,
take the case, or
grant review, vacate the lower ruling, and remand back to the court with specific instructions.

This short video did a great job explaining it:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads