JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
whoops-my.gif
At least some of the main stream media has acknowledged the release:

We will out last these panty wearing, bumping uglies sunny beaches. Stay held fast boys. Right always wins out !

I'm glad I'm not in thier shoes. The big guy upstairs is going to crack the whip soon in this country on these kind of people to turn things around. Watch and see. It's coming to them, and the crooked politicians too.

57579.jpeg

At least it was only in Kalifederation. If something like that had happened in the U.S..... WoW!! Lawsuits popping up like dandelions. ;)

(Had to get my "dig" in for the day 🤣)

He also wants to issue carry permits based upon ideology.
If you get called a racist, no permit for you. And to be sure, there are groups who say that the act of apply for such a permit is racist.
He should just go.

So it gets worse,
If you knew a little about the tech end and about guns you could get all kinds of info.
My brother was able to find his info, status of his CCW, expiration date.[ this is important because knowing how long its good for tells you if the holder is a judge, or LEO.] By combining a couple data bases He could see how many guns he had bought in the last decade, most of the info from a 4473, and if he owned any registered Assault Rifles.
And yes, he could see all of mine too!
I have heard that others found data showing how much ammo you have bought, what caliber, etc... But no one I know was able to confirm that.
What others were able to do was search for expensive and exotic weapons by county, and trace the 4473 to its address. [ a roadmap for thieves].
Even my own brother was impressed by the list of guns I have bought in the last decade . I guess its time for a boating accident.
At least now I know how many they know about! DR

So it gets worse,
If you knew a little about the tech end and about guns you could get all kinds of info.
My brother was able to find his info, status of his CCW, expiration date.[ this is important because knowing how long its good for tells you if the holder is a judge, or LEO.] By combining a couple data bases He could see how many guns he had bought in the last decade, most of the info from a 4473, and if he owned any registered Assault Rifles.
I have heard that others found data showing how much ammo you have bought, what caliber, etc... But no one I know was able to confirm that.
What others were able to do was search for expensive and exotic weapons by county, and trace the 4473 to its address. [ a roadmap for thieves].
Even my own brother was impressed by the list of guns I have bought in the last decade . I guess its time for a boating accident.
Boating accident.JPG

So it gets worse,
The solution, of course, is for all of those gun owners to move out of CA, move to Oregon, and help us vote the retards out of office. CA can't be saved, and Oregon might not be able to be either, but at least we can give it one last shot.

Sounds like a big bunch of lawsuits will be in CAs future for violation of their new CCPA law, depending on what personal info was released. I would be shocked if the CA AG brings a suit against his own government though, since he would be fining the government to pay the government.

My little Brother got doxed in this, and has already hired an attorney and will be filing soon! I suspect there will also be a class action and serious recall effort against the state A.G. and possibly the gov'ner too!

My little Brother got doxed in this, and has already hired an attorney and will be filing soon! I suspect there will also be a class action and serious recall effort against the state A.G. and possibly the gov'ner too!

Hope he cashes in enough to retire or at least enough to buy a couple pallets of guns and ammo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top