JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Calico Liberty II 9mm carbine - PRICE LOWERED

I have a Calico Liberty II for sale, owned and enjoyed by me for a few years now. Overall runs fairly well, but the magazine is finnicky which is very typical of Calicos. When wound JUST the right number of times it can run non stop through the full 50 rounds, but I think a newer magazine would be a much better fit for blazing away at the range.

Barrel has a scratch along it, and the locking mechanism for the adjustable stock needs a new spring. Calico is based out of Hillsboro, OR so parts should not be hard to come by if you feel like fixing it.

I'm listing it for $250 since it's not perfect and I'm not interested in investing any more money in it before selling. Meet at FFL around Beaverton / North Portland preferred. Transfer fee comes out of the price.

NO TRADES PLEASE

20170702_172845.jpg 20170702_172910.jpg 20170702_172306.jpg 20170702_172248.jpg 20170702_165909.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.