Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

calico gatlin gun

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by odiesplace97301, Oct 31, 2013.

1. odiesplace97301

odiesplace97301 silverton area Member

Hello everyone,
    I am looking for information on the old calico gatlin gun kit, what I really need is a lead on a manual and parts list. I have a 30 carbine set up that is missing parts. Any ideas gang.
    Thanks
    Odie

2. FireArm

FireArm Beavercreek 97004 Well-Known Member 2015 Volunteer

If you get a copy I'm interested in changing it up to fit 2 aks

3. RaiderANV

RaiderANV Virginny New Member

I have parts for the m-1 carbine set ups.
    NOTE You can not change the m-1 kit the fit AK's. That was a different set up all together.

Pat 540-878-8024

4. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

and do not attach a drill motor to the crank handle........lol

5. RaiderANV

RaiderANV Virginny New Member

Yeah,,,,,there was a guy about 20 years ago had one of the rare quad AK-47 Gatling setup and put an electric motor on it. His ex called cops, they called Feds, ATF shows up, year through court system he loses EVERYTHING!!!! Gets FIVE YEARS in a Federal prison. Was a good looking guy so you know his life got changed in there FOREVER!! Only bright side is he had tons of money and Feds froze assets during entire trial then seized it all for cost and finds plus his legal bills. The greedy ex bubblegum that turned him in nearly lost her mind there was nothing left for her. KARMA....YA GOTTA LOVE IT!