Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Feedback Caliber posting

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by KeepnitReel, Feb 24, 2016.

1. KeepnitReel

KeepnitReel Battle Ground Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2016 Volunteer

It sure would be nice to have a drop down caliber next to the title on a classified ad. Would make searching easier since not very many members bump their ad's. Also I'm such a noob that half the time I have to google the model to see what kind of caliber it is.

A "action" drop down box would be awesome too, I've recently purchased a few rifles off armslist and only found the rifle I wanted from their search availability. I know this isn't a classified form but just thought it might help...

Either way I dig the forum a lot and thank you for all your hard work on allowing us to be here..

Grant.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Thanks for the suggestion. In the new system we'll have much more control over how we categorize items. I'll add this to the list.