JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This bug has been fixed.
I notice that the list of calibers has 7mm-08, but is missing any other options for 7mm (including simply "7mm" if one is trying to list reloading components).

Given the popularity, at a minimum, of 7mm Rem Mag, I'd have thought it would be in the list.

I notice that the list of calibers has 7mm-08, but is missing any other options for 7mm (including simply "7mm" if one is trying to list reloading components).

Given the popularity, at a minimum, of 7mm Rem Mag, I'd have thought it would be in the list.
You might want to mention where this is missing from. Guessing is pointless.

Sorry - in the classified sections when trying to select a caliber for listing. Also applies when trying to use the filter/search option within the classified sections.

Pull downs are all the rage until your item is not included, and there is no write-in choice for "other".:D

It's often quicker to type than to negotiate a pull down.

Last Edited:
Pull downs are all the rage until your item is not included, and there is no choice for "other".:D

I think "other" is at the top. But still not so great. Maybe have some function like the "tag" where users can enter something and have the field start to "auto-fill" based on existing options if they exist. Just thinking out loud...

Pull downs are all the rage until your item is not included, and there is no choice for "other".:D

This new format was supposed to be better, but it surely appears that users dropped off dramatically. Maybe that's a good thing.

There are more calibers missing than calibers listed.
Correct, there are a LOT and when we put the list together, we were searching the forum for calibers that were commonly listed.

Hard to make a list of 300+.
Always worth adding a few more.

@Joe Link

Yeah, just like manufacturers, there's too many to really get them all. This particular one caught me as odd... I know I've seen more than a few 7mm RM rifles listed that picked 7mm-08 in the drop down because the other option wasn't there.

Really does seem like something similar to the Tag field would almost be a more sane option, if that functionality was possible.

Yeah, just like manufacturers, there's too many to really get them all. This particular one caught me as odd... I know I've seen more than a few 7mm RM rifles listed that picked 7mm-08 in the drop down because the other option wasn't there.

Really does seem like something similar to the Tag field would almost be a more sane option, if that functionality was possible.
the new system is good because it sets a fixed option for caliber that before you could search for 7mm-08 or 7mm 08 or 7mm08 and they all three would be different. Searching that route was more difficult.

We appreciate the help and feedback as we want to ensure we get as many options on the table.

Thanks for the heads up guys, just added the 7mm Rem Mag and 300 Ultra. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you see any other "common" calibers that are missing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top