JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok class we have some of management went on vacation hunting and the front lines folks got into more serious options. The game continues.

We will assume the zombies have been eliminated by more conventional means as we could not risk radio activity on our soil.

Sounds like we are playing a game of Risk. One classmate suggested (I think) we occupy land between India and china. I am ready to watch War Games.

How does this play out? Consider you have to manage national resources. As an additional challenge, you now have 40,000 acres north of Bend at your personal disposal. Keep in mind this is a democracy.

Last Edited:
1. Sharps 1874
2. Eastern Montana on a ranch so big I could hunt it for 53 years and still get lost.

Oh, wait...already did that. PA120056.JPG

1.) My old Ruger 10/22 (one of my stepsons got it about 25 years ago).
2.) Small gravel pit about a mile down a logging road, off Dead Indian Memorial Road, about 10 miles Northeast of Ashland.

I probably dropped a 100K of 22LR brass up there over the 12 years I lived down there. $15 for two, 500-round bricks of Blazer or Remington, a thermos of coffee and I was set for the afternoon. Great times.

Last Edited:
I was looking at land around Cove, OR last night (Eastern, OR).

I definitely see the draw of long range shooting. What initially attracted you to that particular discipline? Military experience, a friend, movie...?
200 and 300 yards at my local range become boringly easy, even on a 2" and 3" gong respectively and I wanted a challenge so I bought the equipment to do so. No military experience, no movie/friend input to speak of. Just "because," I suppose. Also haven't gotten out to a mile yet but I know the Cheytac setup will get me there easily. But I can't afford that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top