JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I must admit to a certain Schadenfreude at seeing the Woke on the receiving end of their policies.
I will definitely lay in a stock of snacks and cuddle a modern utility carbine while watching the festivities on the toob.
Is it too much to hope for that we might see the Ennobled Homeless sack and burn Bill Gates's place?
I'd settle for seeing the non-working hoards get tod whalen bounced from another luxury apartment!

OH, wait!..."Condominium/Town House/Pent House". Apartment sounds, so, common.

Many Democrats look at crime solution as a social issue, which supports their social policies which in turn gets them elected again. Locking up criminals is expensive, but most conservatives tend to support punitive criminal systems so it would be an easy vote if Democrats actually wanted to build more prisons in response to addressing crime. The options are we can either spend our money on building prisons or spend our money on social programs. My guess is the solution is somewhere in the middle.
I will bet that if we go back to hanging the criminals, in public, ALL crime will go down by at least 90%.

>> "If you're going to steal a $400,000 watch, are you going down to San Pedro or are you going to go to Beverly Hills?

>> the $650,000 Mercedes-Benz S680 Guard, which can repel assault rifle rounds and the detonation of hand grenades

>> Last March, a $500,000 Richard Mille watch was stolen at gunpoint from a diner at the Il Pastaio restaurant.

>> Customers also ask for help in securing a concealed carry permit from the County Sheriff's Department. Regardless, he knows many new gun owners will fail to get any training at all. "We're going to have a lot of guns out there in a lot of untrained people's hands."

Great. . . We will have people like Cher packing Ruger LCRs with zero training.

everything-is-going-according-to-plan.png

Aloha, Mark

from a daily, free email from https://forwardobserver.com today:

The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors voted 4-0-1 to fire 4000 staff from the sheriff's department. In response, Sheriff Villanueva said the vote is a "suicide pact" with murders rising 94% and a hiring freeze in place. He called the move a "politically motivated stunt" that "will definitely harm public safety." The vote follows a national trend of city officials and prosecutors refusing to support law enforcement and embrace alternative social programs in response to rising crime. (AC: As crime spikes in metropolitan areas, local governments' refusal to enforce laws and support police is having a negative impact on public safety and local economies. Intensifying lawlessness is unlikely to be confined to cities, as criminals will seek targets of opportunity elsewhere. In light of the rising crime and low intensity conflict, take time to update your area study. Consider researching your local crime trends, laws, response times, and understand your rights as a citizen. – D.M.)

The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors voted 4-0-1
A city with the population, density and spectrum of wealth that LA county has with only FIVE commissioners!? Oh BOY! No wonder L.A. County is so effed up! potland is headed in the same direction! Let's Go Portland!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top