JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know lots of vets, vets aren't so to say government employees enlisted personnel are really "government" employees. and I stated school in 1958 and finished in 1999 lots of continuing education . I had some teachers that were worth triple of what they were paid and some that shouldhave been fired but the union protected them. What can I say.

"What can I say..."

Say what you actually mean...
And quit with the broad blanket statements.

The open to interpertation statement of "government employees crime gang" .....
Is the same as saying gun owners crime gang...
Both statements....may not be true of all in that particular group.
Both are equally worthless as a real factual statement.
Both are insulting to individuals within each group.
Andy

This stuff is scary as all hell. The police backed off this time but, what will happen next time? Also what I keep waiting for is some kook to take a shot at a cop. Either some member of the protest or some ATIFA kook, who does it to start a reaction. Unless a LOT of Cops just flat out stand together and say "No, I will not do this" it will not work. If they fire a couple Cops and the rest get scared? This is how you end up years later, wondering how they got so many to say "I was just following orders". History does keep repeating itself.

The majority finally understood what the Marine was saying and walked away embarrassed and ashamed, but the portion that hung in...would really like to thump people because they wouldn't instantly do as told...bastardos.

I am going to wager that out of that group at least one of them was a Marine. Hell of a position to be put in for them, and one that would cause some great consternation for them. As far as your generalization of law enforcement as a whole group I think you are off base in my opinion. I know a lot of current and retired LEO and that oath they all took, in particular the veterans means a lot to them, and most want to be left out of the position that their azzhole bosses and political directors are putting them in.

Soooo...
Since the members of the armed services are government employees as well....are they the gang members of which you speak so often of...?

And more to the point...
I am a veteran and now a teacher in a public school...I assure you that I am not a gang member.
Andy

C'mon.... at heart you're a GOON!!

Like me; a goon with a BIG brain and heart, but a goon nonetheless. ;):D

HOW DARE YOU, I wore a Uniform for 20 years keeping folks like you safe, and yet i'm part of a Gov. crime gang? That's a very offensive, obtuse, ill informed assumption, and I am warning you in no uncertain terms DO NOT EVER lump me and those like me into such a group, or assume i'm a part of some crime gang! :mad::mad::mad:

THAT'S RIGHT!!

One of us COULD be your dad!! o_O

I'm kidding of course!! ;):D

Last Edited:
Not only that, but I"m a supporter of dividing California up. There really are a lot of pro 2A citizens there, but like Seattle and Portland control most all of the voting in the NW, San Fran and L.A. have a lot of all of the control over CA.
Fixed it for ya...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads