JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In @cookie's defense, I think what is meant by "government employees crime gang" in this context is what we pejoratively call "non-essential government workers", which would not include veterans, IMHO.

In @cookie's defense, I think what is meant by "government employees crime gang" in this context is what we pejoratively call "non-essential government workers", which would not include veterans, IMHO.

Could be so.
That said...
"government employees crime gang"....is a very large brush with an huge amount of paint....or a extra jumbo sized blanket statement....
One thing that I dislike about blanket statements is that they are often one size fits none.
Andy

That said...
"government employees crime gang"....is an very large brush with an huge amount of paint....or a extra jumbo sized blanket statement....
One thing that I dislike about blanket statements is that they are often one size fits none.
I don't disagree with a single word of that. But I just get the sense, having seen several other of cookie's posts, that s/he is not ranting against those that served, but rather is ranting against that pond scum that profits off of us citizens. That's all I'm saying/suggesting...

I don't disagree with a single word of that. But I just get the sense, having seen several other of cookie's posts, that s/he is not ranting against those that served.
Yep...could very well be...

Better to say what one actually means..rather than a statement that is :
Vague..
Assuming...
All encompassing...
Open to interpretation...
Andy

Sometimes, cookie adds the quantifier "unionized" when describing their least favorite stereotype. It has become more like a tagline, and after seeing it dozens of times, kind of makes me chuckle. I won't attack or defend them, as I was prepared to exchange my life for the freedom to have that opinion at one time or another. But, @Andy54Hawken has a point.

Yes you can....and if you have a good , tuned lock...you can even shoot with your flintlock turned upside down.
Andy
I had actually started to wonder about the capabilities of flintlock et.al. in a combat situation. Shooting from prone with a modern weapon is easy, and any modern firearm can be used upside down, wet, etc.
Did they just make it part of training to keep your musket upright in use to avoid unusual attitude malfunctions? And how to you charge a pan in the rain?

Could be so.
That said...
"government employees crime gang"....is a very large brush with an huge amount of paint....or a extra jumbo sized blanket statement....
Andy
That is true but when ever I read the paper or see the news reports what else can I believe.

I don't disagree with a single word of that. But I just get the sense, having seen several other of cookie's posts, that s/he is not ranting against those that served, but rather is ranting against that pond scum that profits off of us citizens. That's all I'm saying/suggesting...
i never say anything about our enlisted personnel. I will bring up since here that I am pissed that we don't allow our people what ever it takes for for being put into danger,,, 100% victory. I have friends that are unionized government employees and tell they are raping the taxpayers all the time with their low output and retirement packages that most taxpayers would riot in the treets if they were aware .

HOW DARE YOU, I wore a Uniform for 20 years keeping folks like you safe, and yet i'm part of a Gov. crime gang? That's a very offensive, obtuse, ill informed assumption, and I am warning you in no uncertain terms DO NOT EVER lump me and those like me into such a group, or assume i'm a part of some crime gang! :mad::mad::mad:
What did I say about our service people? I doubt an enlisted person is a unionized government employee.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top