JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like new Caldwell "The Rock" Shooting rest and Stoney Point standard rear bag. Got them for my CZ 452 setup and took them to range couple of times.

$60 for both.

sfslG.jpg

So the picture you have posted is of the front or rear? I have seen some of these Caldwell's and they have rear and front holders, is yours the same and your selling a seperate stoney point rear bag or does your sled only have one holder? So turn your sled 90 degrees and take a picture of it and this will answer my question. Sorry should of sent a PM now that I think about it.

So the picture you have posted is of the front or rear? I have seen some of these Caldwell's and they have rear and front holders, is yours the same and your selling a seperate stoney point rear bag or does your sled only have one holder? So turn your sled 90 degrees and take a picture of it and this will answer my question. Sorry should of sent a PM now that I think about it.

Its the same Cladwell "The Rock" rest. The picture I have posted is the front, there is "caldwell" printed on the sled but its reversed Does this picture help?

Also this is the product I bought Caldwell Rock Deluxe Shooting Rest 383774 FREE S&H 383774. Caldwell Shooting Accessories.
bqq7u.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top