JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Caldwell Chronograph.

Rare model that's never been shot and in 100% working condition because of it. Has everything it had when came new; bag, instructions and you guessed it... the Chronograph.

Download their app and you can track shots and all data in your smartphone. Haven't tried it on a rotary dial phone yet but I'm guessing the cord at the house isn't long enough.

$50 picked up in Albany.

I'd almost let you try it before you buy it but what if you're a bad shot and hit it?

Shame on me eh?

Last Edited:
How much to send it?
Btw good sense of humor...
Whatever actual shipping costs are. Probably due to it's size and weight around $12-15 but that's an estimate. Sadly I could drive to WA and back on less than that. I'll find a box around here that it would fit in and see what USPS says for shipping estimate.

Ok, i don't want you to put alot of time into it since I'm still trying to convince myself that I can't live without it:)
Understood, I need to check it out anyway. Gives me an excuse to do something.

Due to the size, shipping would be a little spendy, more than probably worth the hassle...

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top