JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone tried shooting this particular polymer variant from CZ with the Cajun Gun Works trigger work done on it?
Considering getting one of these with a threaded barrel to use as a suppressor host and was curious how good the trigger is without the CGW pro package and then with it as well.
Particularly curious about the double action pull and the reset.

I have one with the CGW trigger parts installed. I purchased it from a member here with the work already done, so I can't comment on the trigger before vs. after, but it is pretty nice now. Not sure what hammer spring is in it; the DA pull is smooth, and moderate weight. Reset seems pretty good. I tend to favor the steel CZs, but this and the P10C are both good suppressor hosts.

My wife has this one. We had CGW mill the slide, add suppressor/co-witness front sight and install our Deltapoint Pro. I installed the CGW trigger group. The trigger is fantastic now.

F966F555-F1E3-4290-B5BC-41F19088F3AB.jpeg

Last Edited:
I have a P-09 in FDE, with true night sights. Finally got the grip where I wanted it after inititial disappointment. Added Talon grip tape and went to the MEDIUM Back strap, now feels as good as my 75, 85 and SP-01. But, the stock trigger had a gritty feel, a noticeable wall and compared to my other CZ's, was really pretty awful. I polished everything you could, but it didn't make enough difference. I had the Pro kit in my SP-01, which is AWESOME, .so ordered the CGW Pro-Grade Upgrade Kit for the P-09. WOW. All the grit is gone, really smooth DA, excellent break and lighter trigger on the SA. Went from a disappointment to one of my favorites. I have the KADET kit for it too. VERY sweet shooter.. Installation with the Omega based trigger system MUCH easier than the 75b / SP-01 Tactical (Decocker). They weren't really HARD but this is EASY!. NOTHING MORE THAN A PUNCH REQUIRED! No hammering! Seems crazy to spend half as much as the gun to upgrade the trigger, but once it's done, the money will NOT be what you ever think about, the fantastic end result WILL!

Last Edited: