JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my CZ P-09 in 9mm. This has had the Cajun Gun Works Pro-Grade Upgrade Kit installed, which includes a few various upgrades such as lighter hammer springs, a billet hammer, a short reset kit, reduced power trigger return spring, sear springs, etc. In all, it gives it a lighter double-action pull, crisp single-action, and fairly short reset on the trigger. This thing is an absolute dream to shoot, but I've decided to pass it on to make room for other toys.

Includes the following:
  • Two 19-round magazines
  • Two additional interchangeable backstraps
  • Optional manual safety (currently equipped with decocker)
  • Original parts
Asking $600, can travel to FFL of your choice anywhere between Portland and Salem. Price covers transfer fees if willing to meet at ffl in Tigard.

Possible trades include SW22 Victory (plus cash on your end), or some form of 1911A1 (something like a Springfield Mil-Spec or equivalent. I'm a stickler for aesthetics).

Other trade offers welcome, but I'm mostly interested in the ones listed above.

IMG_20170120_195434819.jpg IMG_20170120_195324775.jpg IMG_20170120_195525645.jpg

Last Edited:
That's for the better, at least for my wallet. I love my non cajunized p09. I love it so much I bought one of the urban grey models as well. Good luck with the sell, one day I'll get a cgw model.

That is a good price.

Question: Have you tried to install the Manual Safety with the CGW Pro Kit installed?
I haven't, because I prefer the decocker. However, the omega trigger makes it pretty easy to swap the two out. The decocker spring is actually a huge pain to put back in place during reassembly.

I haven't, because I prefer the decocker. However, the omega trigger makes it pretty easy to swap the two out. The decocker spring is actually a huge pain to put back in place during reassembly.
Yep...I just installed the kit. The safety would not rotate up after install, so I had to put the decocker in and that spring was a PITA :)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.