JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$40
Manufacturer
CZ
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cajun Gun Works Hammer - SKU 9100
Omega Sear Spring Kit - SKU 51824

I purchased these parts for Cajun Gun Works to take the mush out of my CZ-P07 trigger. Easy to install and changed to amazing single action pull, but the hammer would hang up on about every 5 pulls. I called Cajun Gun Works and they sent me the attached pic that I just need to take a few file passes on this part. Although this would be easy, I'm not interested in filing part. Parts have never been used in fire of pistol. The hammer was $88 and the springs $10. It was about $110 with shipping and hammer is now out of stock. Hoping to give someone a good deal and recoup a few bucks. Parts fix single action on CZ P07, CZ P09 and CZ P01. Will also trade for two CZ-75 mags or 500 rifle or pistol primers.

IMG-0278.jpg IMG-0279.PNG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
CGW parts have to be fitted occasionally. If you've already familiarized yourself with the lockwork, go ahead and file the disconnector like they said. It's easy and you won't be causing any dangerous conditions. Just go a little at a time until the DA runs smooth.

CGW parts have to be fitted occasionally. If you've already familiarized yourself with the lockwork, go ahead and file the disconnector like they said. It's easy and you won't be causing any dangerous conditions. Just go a little at a time until the DA runs smooth.

I appreciate your advice. I'm new to this work and have watched a ton of YouTube videos. Every YouTube video shows everything going together perfect. I worried about filing. I need to take a break on the lockwork as I have taken apart twice. I keep getting stuck on decocking lever spring. I will take same time to mentally recover and try again. Again, I appreciate your help!

Mike

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top