JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello!

I have a Century Arms R1A1 Sporter FAL in .308
"The Right Arm of the Free World"
For sale I will need to see WA State ID and some sort of "good guy" ID: FIRE/POLICE, CPL, WAC.
This weapon comes with a soft case, and one 25 round mag.
There is a little wear around the edges, round count unknown. I purchased this a year ago and have since dumped 200 rounds of German surplus 7.62x51 through it. Just spent $35 on the DSA 25 round mag and have only fired one mag-full out of it (I have other mags but i am keeping them). Now for the detail.... the sticklers will want to know more than I know but I will try to appease them, here goes: the receiver is inch pattern as far as I can tell, due to the presence of the fold down charging/cocking handle. The mags I have are metric, yes they work. There is the most wear where the charging handle contacts the receiver farthest towards the buttstock. The second most worn spot is on the Y shaped front sight guard. Both of those places simply have a lighter metallic appearance. Towards the rear of the receiver there is wear on the corner on one side- just the finish worn off on a sharp corner).
the weapon functions great, with open sights I can hit the 200yd gong at my range every time. please pm me with any other questions. $800

2012-07-21_21-18-29_843.jpg
2012-07-21_21-19-07_718.jpg