JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CETME Battle rifle in .308/7.62X51. Came with HK fore-end and the folding bi-pod that is either a genuine HK or could be the Pro-Mag reproduction. Research shows the HK as being black while this bi-pod is grey in color, no markings to identify. Either way works great and looks good! Rifle is in great condition with a few dings and scrapes on her from storage (don't judge by fore-arm as that came off a military German G3 and saw use). Mechanics are solid and Inside barrel/lans/grooves are mirror bright with no wear or pitting. comes with 11-twenty round magazines, 6 CETME steel bananas and 5 HK aluminum. Comes with aftermarket basic clamp on scope base. Purchased rifle awhile back as I thought I always needed this 7.62 Nato set for the heck of it, but have decided to stay in my 7.62X39 caliber comfort zone and not branch out to another round size. Not much else to say...Pictures speak a 1000 words so check-her-out...I have bought on this site but not sold...so:
Selling to Oregon residents 18 and over only with Bill of sale and ID swap for our paperwork.
$699 Cash only, no trades. Thank you for looking!

cetme1.jpg

cetme2.jpg

cetme3.jpg

cetme5.jpg

cetme6.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR