JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1050
Manufacturer
Century Arms
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Ellensburg
State
Washington
Zip Code
Part of me cant believe prices are this crazy, but then I look around.....

CAI romy AK. Magpul except for the SAW grip. 1 magpul 30 mag, 2 metal 30, 1 metal 20, and a 5 rounder.

No idea how much loose 7.62X39 is in the ammo can. I would say its 3/4 full. Mix of everything, mostly wolf though.

I am located in central wa.

20210117_113949_resized.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just so you are aware, this is NOT a CAI Romanian Import AK with forged trunnion, bolt and carrier. This is their In house made RAS-47 with cast trunnion, bolt and carrier.

How interesting, it seems that you are correct. When did century start making these?
Century started making their RAS47s years ago, i think around 2014-2015. When they first came out they were popular because they were very cheap, but Contrary to what you'll hear from Century fans who think these are great rifles, these were cheap rifles that were built with substandard metallurgy, AKA, Cast front trunnion, bolt and carrier to save money from buying the machinery to make forged trunnions. The cast metal leads to the locking lugs and critical components to lose their headspacing which can cause an out of battery detonation, which will cause the rifle to explode. You'll get plenty of people who will say "I've shot xxxx amount of rounds through mine with no issues yet" yet I've seen dozens of them have this failure, most of which were below 2500 rounds.

Again, very interesting.

But I think I will place more value on netnfancy's opinion and my own experience with AK's.

Do appreciate you taking the time to give me new information though.

Dug out my old 7.62X39 no-go gauge just to be sure. Not even close to closing. But I will include the gauge with the rifle so that the new owner can always have peace of mind.

20210124_170959_resized.jpg 20210124_171134_resized.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.