JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RE: Mormon TEa:

Ephedra-containing dietary supplements have been linked to a high rate of serious side effects and a number of deaths, leading to concern from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, and the medical community.[5][6][7][8][9] However, initial efforts to test and regulate ephedra were defeated by lobbying and political pressure from the dietary supplement industry.[10][11] Ultimately, in response to accumulating evidence of adverse effects and deaths related to ephedra, the FDA banned the sale of ephedra-containing supplements on April 12, 2004.[12][13]

Ephedra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

use caution and be aware.

Well... I guess when it gets exciting I will have a few drinks (black velvet) just to calm me down:s0112::s0112: Last thing I will need is something to amp me up when people are trying to shoot me:s0112::s0112:

jj

:s0114::s0114:
Well... I guess when it gets exciting I will have a few drinks (black velvet) just to calm me down:s0112::s0112: Last thing I will need is something to amp me up when people are trying to shoot me:s0112::s0112:

jj
:s0114::s0114:

Good point, but there is nothing like a good cup of coofee on a cold wet morning sitting in front of a fire, or to share with a friend who finally made it or after rough day.

Beseide it makes good trading material a person with coffee better be careful to not let others know they have it or much of it. It could be a very valuable commodity

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top