JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RE: Mormon TEa:

Ephedra-containing dietary supplements have been linked to a high rate of serious side effects and a number of deaths, leading to concern from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, and the medical community.[5][6][7][8][9] However, initial efforts to test and regulate ephedra were defeated by lobbying and political pressure from the dietary supplement industry.[10][11] Ultimately, in response to accumulating evidence of adverse effects and deaths related to ephedra, the FDA banned the sale of ephedra-containing supplements on April 12, 2004.[12][13]

Ephedra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

use caution and be aware.

Well... I guess when it gets exciting I will have a few drinks (black velvet) just to calm me down:s0112::s0112: Last thing I will need is something to amp me up when people are trying to shoot me:s0112::s0112:

jj

:s0114::s0114:
Well... I guess when it gets exciting I will have a few drinks (black velvet) just to calm me down:s0112::s0112: Last thing I will need is something to amp me up when people are trying to shoot me:s0112::s0112:

jj
:s0114::s0114:

Good point, but there is nothing like a good cup of coofee on a cold wet morning sitting in front of a fire, or to share with a friend who finally made it or after rough day.

Beseide it makes good trading material a person with coffee better be careful to not let others know they have it or much of it. It could be a very valuable commodity

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top