JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ammo 9mm Fiocchi Full Metal Jacket Truncated Cone 115 Grain 100 Round Can 1200 fps 9CA

This "canned heat" ammo by Fiocchi might be good too. They offer it in 9mm, .40, and .45 ACP.

Peter

I wouldn't bury unprotected cans like that... they will corrode badly, and quickly. Any metal object you're going to bury should be covered in asphalt or other heavy duty waterproofing compound, and the area it's going to be buried needs to be well drained. Even in the desert as soon as water builds up around something in the ground it will continue corroding long after the water goes away.

Cool product, wish I would have seen it before people when all screwy with panic buying and everything is out of stock...

Just do what I did...go to your local LDS Cannery and ask if they have a portable canner you can borrow, buy a bunch of #10 cans w/lids and can whatever the heck you want in your own house!

500rns of .223 fit in nicely into a #10 can. You can fit in about 800rnds of pistol ammo and about 250rnds of shotgun in a #10 can.

Hey Knuckel Head, another thought on caching in long[er] PVC pipes is to bury a larger one, then place another smaller one inside the bigger one. When you go to retrieve it, unscrew the cap on the big one, reach in and just pull out the smaller one intact.

Just do what I did...go to your local LDS Cannery and ask if they have a portable canner you can borrow, buy a bunch of #10 cans w/lids and can whatever the heck you want in your own house!

500rns of .223 fit in nicely into a #10 can. You can fit in about 800rnds of pistol ammo and about 250rnds of shotgun in a #10 can.

Me and a buddy of mine used to do this at the gun show... we would set up a table, and for $5 we would can up whatever you bought at the gun show with a nicely printed label of what was inside.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top