Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Cabela's?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bennyl, Nov 23, 2015.

1. bennyl

bennyl portland Active Member

Did anyone else buy their gift cards today? They were $40 for $50 gift cards. I bought 5 of them. Planning on using their promotion of 20% off 100... Now, does anyone know if they price match? Especially to online vendors?

2. Max713

Max713 Albany Active Member

Didn't see this otherwise I would have! Assuming you got them off ebay? They're all gone now... Says there was 5000.

3. bennyl

Yup, I was on my phone killing time during lunch and then saw the deal. I waited til 3pm to buy them and by that time there were already 4500 bought. The post was only up since 8am.

4. Max713

Max713 Albany Active Member

I just looked and couldn't find the post, assuming it was on here? If so I'm a dummy! Been at the computer all day...

5. bennyl

It was on slickdeals.net I only check that website once in a blue moon especially since it's closer to the holiday. I was sureprised that slickguns.com didn't show the deal.