JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I live near the new Tulalip one up here and their prices are better than walmart or any close by gun stores that sell ammo. If i need it quick i go there!

Wait a year when they jack up their prices and stop taking returns like they did in Springfield. Worst company I have ever worked for.

Prices at established Cabelas (Lacey, Wa)) are pretty much 'retail' suggested price. Even the sales rarely prompt me to buy there anymore. Its my store to look at stuff, then buy online mostly, as there is no helpful employees there, either.

I only buy ammo from cabela's when it's on sale AND there is a free shipping code, like there is now if you buy over $49. Then it shows up on my doorstep in a few days and I don't have to drive anywhere.

I visit Cabelas in Springfield, but sale prices are high compared to Bi-Mart.:s0155: Cabelas $65 vs Bi-Mart $49 or $55 for 10 boxes of Target 12 GA Ammo. Bi-Mart beats Cabelas every time that I look. Not even close. That being said they have a nice but expensive store!

New rumor is at I5 at Tualatin. Where the Kmart is now. Guys that built Bridgeport own the land and have an established relationship with Cabelas. City wont confirm until a permit is pulled.

Last time I was in Cabelas I bought a couple boxes of 308 Marlin Express at 27.00 a box. Then I went to a gun shop in Yankton, South Dakoata and found the same 3.00 cheaper per box. Why is it, a big outfit like Cabelas has to charge full price when they buy such large amounts, and a small shop in the middle of nowhere has better prices ?

Last time I was in Cabelas I bought a couple boxes of 308 Marlin Express at 27.00 a box. Then I went to a gun shop in Yankton, South Dakoata and found the same 3.00 cheaper per box. Why is it, a big outfit like Cabelas has to charge full price when they buy such large amounts, and a small shop in the middle of nowhere has better prices ?

Those nice stores do cost money to run.

New rumor is at I5 at Tualatin. Where the Kmart is now. Guys that built Bridgeport own the land and have an established relationship with Cabelas. City wont confirm until a permit is pulled.

Add to that the recent article in the Oregonian about Wilsonville wanting to attract a Cabela's by make a zoning change on the big empty field just to the south of Target right next to I-5. Cabela's seems to really like having their stores highly visible from a freeway.

Only when something is on sale but its nice to go there and maybe try or hold something and then order from Amazon and get free shipping and usually much cheaper too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top