JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Cabela's: Store Information - Tulalip, WA

9810 Quil Ceda Blvd.
Tulalip, WA

(360) 474-4880

I stopped in today. The ammo is REALLY picked over, and what is on the shelf is mostly for infrequently-used calibers.

I did notice that they had a Beretta 92A1 and Beretta 92FS INOX if anyone is looking. Prices for both were reasonable.

They also had a bunch of Glock 21's (Gen3?) for approx $540.

Peter

Last week they had boxes and boxes of PMC .223, various brands of .308, tons and tons of 7.62x39 and 54. Not much in the way of handgun ammo except 10mm and .40. The .223 was being taken off the shelf 5 at a time as fast as the lady could take it out of the big box and put it there. But, the good news is it was under $10 a box and they said more is coming in large quantities weekly.

Also bought my wife and I handguns from them in January. Typical big store experience. Counter help was served by ticket, the guy wasn't terrible with his knowledge and wasn't pushy. Paperwork was paperwork. Prices were reasonable. All in all...it's a Cabela's.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top