JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're OK but am not overly impressed with their folks @ the gun counter or the library. If they are having a sale then their prices can be pretty good; but that's about it for me.

I've bought clothing and ammo there but never found a decent enough price on a firearm to bother.

They're OK but am not overly impressed with their folks @ the gun counter or the library. If they are having a sale then their prices can be pretty good; but that's about it for me.

I've bought clothing and ammo there but never found a decent enough price on a firearm to bother.

Same for the most part. It can be a great place to get a deal on marine electronics.

I picked up my Sig in-store and it was an excellent experience. However, my 2 online firearm purchase from them was pretty much sh*t. Cancelled without notification. None firearm online purchases have been great, including ammo.

I can only comment about my one single transaction that I did there while passing through the area. I was in and out of the store having bought a rifle in minimum time for a Cabela's store. Everything went well.

Never purchased a firearm there, usually ammo and reloading supplies. They were the only store that I could find 7.62x39 PSP for my Ruger M77 for less than $10 a box.

Overall good experience. Haven't been there in years.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.