JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are about two racks full of 91/30's in varying condition for $359 ea. All of them have the red re-arsenal shellac. Last time around they started high $$ but wound up on sale (mid-$200's). Anyway, worth checking out for WWII collectors as the Mosin pipeline to the US has mostly dried up..

There was one (1) blonde 91/59 w/ matching #'s for $325, I went back a couple of days later and it was sold. Congratulations to whomever got it, that was a nice find.

How are the gun shows lately? Any luck finding Mosins or other milsurps there? It's been years since I've been to a gun show, I was debating going to ARPC in Albany on Saturday, but I don't want to waste my time looking at brand new S&W M&P's and beef jerky.

How are the gun shows lately? Any luck finding Mosins or other milsurps there? It's been years since I've been to a gun show, I was debating going to ARPC in Albany on Saturday, but I don't want to waste my time looking at brand new S&W M&P's and beef jerky.

i cant respond to gun shows really, but I have bought a fair amount on GunBroker. You can come by deals there now and again if you follow closely. Having a like new 1903a3 delivered soon.

There are about two racks full of 91/30's in varying condition for $359 ea. All of them have the red re-arsenal shellac. Last time around they started high $$ but wound up on sale (mid-$200's). Anyway, worth checking out for WWII collectors as the Mosin pipeline to the US has mostly dried up..

There was one (1) blonde 91/59 w/ matching #'s for $325, I went back a couple of days later and it was sold. Congratulations to whomever got it, that was a nice find.
Saw 3 on the wall at NW Custom Guns up in Vancouver yesterday . Don't know the prices.

I got one at Cabela's today. Price was $349. Matching numbers. Took it right to the range with the last 2 boxes of 7.62x59R left on the shelves.

12EE60C3-ED7B-45FD-89B0-7B454F2731A7.jpeg 02E5315E-BF10-4045-A64F-69BFFD4A9DD8.jpeg 44925E47-6F48-4476-87BA-CAB54DFD6D5B.jpeg 7D14AFEA-6C75-4DAE-B33F-D9FD434FF486.jpeg

I bought an M38 Mosin (I believe that's the number, carbine length, no bayonet) years ago when I worked there for like $80. I sold it when I needed money to live during gunsmithing school in Denver. Oddly, don't really miss it, although I wish I had it back so I could quadruple my money on it.
Had some other variants since. None have stuck. Maybe a finish and a PU someday, but that's probably it...

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top