JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There are about two racks full of 91/30's in varying condition for $359 ea. All of them have the red re-arsenal shellac. Last time around they started high $$ but wound up on sale (mid-$200's). Anyway, worth checking out for WWII collectors as the Mosin pipeline to the US has mostly dried up..

There was one (1) blonde 91/59 w/ matching #'s for $325, I went back a couple of days later and it was sold. Congratulations to whomever got it, that was a nice find.

How are the gun shows lately? Any luck finding Mosins or other milsurps there? It's been years since I've been to a gun show, I was debating going to ARPC in Albany on Saturday, but I don't want to waste my time looking at brand new S&W M&P's and beef jerky.

How are the gun shows lately? Any luck finding Mosins or other milsurps there? It's been years since I've been to a gun show, I was debating going to ARPC in Albany on Saturday, but I don't want to waste my time looking at brand new S&W M&P's and beef jerky.

i cant respond to gun shows really, but I have bought a fair amount on GunBroker. You can come by deals there now and again if you follow closely. Having a like new 1903a3 delivered soon.

There are about two racks full of 91/30's in varying condition for $359 ea. All of them have the red re-arsenal shellac. Last time around they started high $$ but wound up on sale (mid-$200's). Anyway, worth checking out for WWII collectors as the Mosin pipeline to the US has mostly dried up..

There was one (1) blonde 91/59 w/ matching #'s for $325, I went back a couple of days later and it was sold. Congratulations to whomever got it, that was a nice find.
Saw 3 on the wall at NW Custom Guns up in Vancouver yesterday . Don't know the prices.

I got one at Cabela's today. Price was $349. Matching numbers. Took it right to the range with the last 2 boxes of 7.62x59R left on the shelves.

12EE60C3-ED7B-45FD-89B0-7B454F2731A7.jpeg 02E5315E-BF10-4045-A64F-69BFFD4A9DD8.jpeg 44925E47-6F48-4476-87BA-CAB54DFD6D5B.jpeg 7D14AFEA-6C75-4DAE-B33F-D9FD434FF486.jpeg

I bought an M38 Mosin (I believe that's the number, carbine length, no bayonet) years ago when I worked there for like $80. I sold it when I needed money to live during gunsmithing school in Denver. Oddly, don't really miss it, although I wish I had it back so I could quadruple my money on it.
Had some other variants since. None have stuck. Maybe a finish and a PU someday, but that's probably it...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top