Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Cabelas Tualatin has Mosin Nagants again 9/14/18

Aero Denezol

Reactions
There are about two racks full of 91/30's in varying condition for $359 ea. All of them have the red re-arsenal shellac. Last time around they started high $$ but wound up on sale (mid-$200's). Anyway, worth checking out for WWII collectors as the Mosin pipeline to the US has mostly dried up..

There was one (1) blonde 91/59 w/ matching #'s for $325, I went back a couple of days later and it was sold. Congratulations to whomever got it, that was a nice find.

OP
Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol

Reactions
How are the gun shows lately? Any luck finding Mosins or other milsurps there? It's been years since I've been to a gun show, I was debating going to ARPC in Albany on Saturday, but I don't want to waste my time looking at brand new S&W M&P's and beef jerky.

dirtyd

Reactions
How are the gun shows lately? Any luck finding Mosins or other milsurps there? It's been years since I've been to a gun show, I was debating going to ARPC in Albany on Saturday, but I don't want to waste my time looking at brand new S&W M&P's and beef jerky.
i cant respond to gun shows really, but I have bought a fair amount on GunBroker. You can come by deals there now and again if you follow closely. Having a like new 1903a3 delivered soon.

Lazyfaire

Reactions
There are about two racks full of 91/30's in varying condition for $359 ea. All of them have the red re-arsenal shellac. Last time around they started high $$ but wound up on sale (mid-$200's). Anyway, worth checking out for WWII collectors as the Mosin pipeline to the US has mostly dried up..

There was one (1) blonde 91/59 w/ matching #'s for $325, I went back a couple of days later and it was sold. Congratulations to whomever got it, that was a nice find.
Saw 3 on the wall at NW Custom Guns up in Vancouver yesterday . Don't know the prices.

Reactions
I bought an M38 Mosin (I believe that’s the number, carbine length, no bayonet) years ago when I worked there for like $80. I sold it when I needed money to live during gunsmithing school in Denver. Oddly, don’t really miss it, although I wish I had it back so I could quadruple my money on it.
Had some other variants since. None have stuck. Maybe a finish and a PU someday, but that’s probably it...

LATEST REVIEWS

• Northwest Arsenal
    4.00 star(s)
    I have been there at least a couples times. We popped in today to see if the had a PS90. They...
    • CountryGent
  • Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Great guy. I've done multiple private transfers over several years. Knowledgeable and thorough.
    • markebrit
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47

Staff online