Defensive Arts
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
J&B Firearm Sales
HighLine Firearms
Low Price Guns

Cabelas Tualatin has Mosin Nagants again 9/14/18

Aero Denezol

Reactions
There are about two racks full of 91/30's in varying condition for $359 ea. All of them have the red re-arsenal shellac. Last time around they started high $$ but wound up on sale (mid-$200's). Anyway, worth checking out for WWII collectors as the Mosin pipeline to the US has mostly dried up..

There was one (1) blonde 91/59 w/ matching #'s for $325, I went back a couple of days later and it was sold. Congratulations to whomever got it, that was a nice find.

OP
Aero Denezol

Aero Denezol

Reactions
How are the gun shows lately? Any luck finding Mosins or other milsurps there? It's been years since I've been to a gun show, I was debating going to ARPC in Albany on Saturday, but I don't want to waste my time looking at brand new S&W M&P's and beef jerky.

Reactions
How are the gun shows lately? Any luck finding Mosins or other milsurps there? It's been years since I've been to a gun show, I was debating going to ARPC in Albany on Saturday, but I don't want to waste my time looking at brand new S&W M&P's and beef jerky.
i cant respond to gun shows really, but I have bought a fair amount on GunBroker. You can come by deals there now and again if you follow closely. Having a like new 1903a3 delivered soon.

Lazyfaire

Reactions
There are about two racks full of 91/30's in varying condition for $359 ea. All of them have the red re-arsenal shellac. Last time around they started high $$ but wound up on sale (mid-$200's). Anyway, worth checking out for WWII collectors as the Mosin pipeline to the US has mostly dried up..

There was one (1) blonde 91/59 w/ matching #'s for $325, I went back a couple of days later and it was sold. Congratulations to whomever got it, that was a nice find.
Saw 3 on the wall at NW Custom Guns up in Vancouver yesterday . Don't know the prices.

Reactions
I bought an M38 Mosin (I believe that’s the number, carbine length, no bayonet) years ago when I worked there for like $80. I sold it when I needed money to live during gunsmithing school in Denver. Oddly, don’t really miss it, although I wish I had it back so I could quadruple my money on it.
Had some other variants since. None have stuck. Maybe a finish and a PU someday, but that’s probably it...

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    3.00 star(s)
    My review is from a visit I made to Cabela's at the start of May 2020. I was there strictly to shop for a Pietta black powder revolver. Because...
Top Bottom