JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Something to consider is that most of the looting and rioting has been after dark. If they start to move on the suburbs, you might find that they show up when most of us are going to bed. I hope you are all light sleepers ;)
I'm typically up until 02:00 - 03:00, and back up at 07:00. Always do perimeter checks, several times after dark and before bedtime. And I am a light sleeper...

Marge buys guns?

Simpsons_g2013_R1_marge-04bf0d1.jpg

You never expect flashers.

View attachment 705735

None of these people seemed very intimidating except for the big guy with the staff and the GoPro camera. They were clearly casing businesses though... looking in every business window as they walked through the mall grounds and pointing to the register counter locations. As far as criminals go it wasn't exactly clever behavior. Very conspicuous. All wearing black, all covering their face, all wearing antifa propaganda t-shirts etc.

Wally World say it ain't so....

Aloha, Mark
It's true, I personally observed empty shelves and was told no sales while rioting is going on. I am pleasantly surprised Bimart hasn't followed suit. I think it is wise to lock it up but unwise to refuse all sales. This seems like a time when some would most need a gun or ammo.

I feel a lot safer since I set up the proximity alert beeper, installed the motion-sensor floodlights, and rigged the beeper to be heard outside when it's triggered. No one has come around since. I don't have a problem with protesters. I'm old enough to have seen them shut down I-5 walking south along it from the University of Washington. (Vietnam War protesters.) And famous people galore marched for Civil Rights.

But I DEFINITELY have a problem with thieves and looters. No sympathy there at ALL. I like the idea of the cops protecting the protesters...and just shooting anyone actually caught in the act of looting. Protest is an American right. An American 'thing,' if you will. The other is not and trashes the message the protesters are trying to get across to people. So...it's UN-American.

As far as the Cabela's in Tualatin...just glad I got there to pick up my 1851 Colt Navy before they decided to lock up the weapons. :) I drove down to Oregon to sell an SKS I had, and used some of the money to buy the Colt on the way home. The guy I sold it to...we took a picture of our Nissan trucks just for laughs. Mine is the green one. (The reference to 'Tina Mucklow' is a joke. We're both fans of the DB Cooper hijacking case. She was a stewardess on the famous flight, and now lives in Springfield. Some comments were made to us that maybe we should look her up. We didn't. She doesn't talk about the hijacking anymore.) I attached a picture of her being interviewed after the hijacking. The joke is about the place on the Columbia where they found some of the ransom money in 1980. It's called Tina Bar.

2nissans.jpg TinaorTena.jpg TwoNorthwestNissans.jpg

Last Edited:
So I guess the 4 old guys behind the Cabela's gun counter must be their counter-strike team.

Can't imagine they really cared about trying to sell guns to customers. At least they haven't before now.

5A64C6AC-D819-4E8E-9A90-BF79C354F9DC.jpeg

Watch carefully as the Second Amendment evaporates from right before your eyes...

Suspension of gun sales, suspension of ammo sales, delays in background checks....

wonder what those guys in Massachusetts back in April 1775 would think of this today...

:s0054:

Watch carefully as the Second Amendment evaporates from right before your eyes...

Suspension of gun sales, suspension of ammo sales, delays in background checks....

wonder what those guys in Massachusetts back in April 1775 would think of this today...

They were handing the tickets out at the front door because of Covid-19. The entire shopping center had a protest last week in the parking lot. Antifa were seen scoping out every shop in the place. When pointed out to the police they scampered away. Many gun sellers in the SW area put their guns/ammo into their vaults for safekeeping. This wasn't a 2nd A issue. This was just smart temporary sense.

No worries....because the 2nd A is still there. Anyway, it preserves everyone's HUNTING RIGHTS. Rrrrright...... that was what the teacher said.:eek:

Its-all-about-Deer-Hunting.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top