JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm guessing upper level management might have just watched the lengthy Tucker Carlson monolog from yesterday that I just did. This is inches away from a massive confrontation somewhere, given how widespread the protesting rioting is. Hate to say it but I can see this getting horribly ugly somewhere by this weekend. Pray that I'm wrong but this is the LA riots x1,000 at the moment.

I'm guessing upper level management might have just watched the lengthy Tucker Carlson monolog from yesterday that I just did. This is inches away from a massive confrontation somewhere, given how widespread the protesting rioting is. Hate to say it but I can see this getting horribly ugly somewhere by this weekend. Pray that I'm wrong but this is the LA riots x1,000 at the moment.
It seems a bit like a wildfire with spot fires starting everywhere. I am afraid the anti trumpers see this as a way to damage his reelection efforts and will support the efforts to keep it going even if it means the continuation of the looting, burning, killiing, etc. It might seem distant at the moment but once a store or a neighborhood gets hit in your town it will seem real close real fast. I am guessing it will be another sellers market for guns and ammo if it isn't already.

Last Edited:
It seems a bit like a wildfire with spot fires starting everywhere. I am afraid the anti trumpers see this as a way to damage his relection efforts and will support the efforts to keep it going even if it means the continuation of the looting, burning, killiing, etc. It might seem distant at the moment but once a store or a neighborhood gets hit in your town it will seem real close real fast. I am guessing it will be another sellers market for guns and ammo if it isn't already.
All it is accomplishing is pissing off law abiding citizens and turning them away from their cause.

I wonder how much of it now is readying for the following:

I'd be surprised if the little Todds could peddle their little bicycles this far south of the city, especially with the Tri-Met 12 and 94 being expressways to COVID and homelessness right now.

I would be hard pressed to go and defend Cabela's, but not much there to defend. Their inventory system was already meager and were always OOS on many items.

A089D94B-D6AD-44CF-940C-ED80C5355221.jpeg

But they had 4 people working the gun counter!!!! 261502D4-D5FE-4384-A938-5EB368C670FA.jpeg

Sherwood Walmart pulled all of their ammo from the locked cases. I know ammo's been in short supply, but this is not sold out, but inventory removed.

I asked an associate what happened and they would not confirm or deny pulling the ammo as a result of the riots.

Interesting times!

20200602_155443.jpg

It appeared the leader of the thieves had a list on her phone of what to grab.

I've been thinking all along that universal instant communication by cell phones has made rioting and looting easier. They can flash mob in groups to keep the police guessing and moving around.

Sherwood Walmart pulled all of their ammo from the locked cases. I know ammo's been in short supply, but this is not sold out, but inventory removed.

I asked an associate what happened and they would not confirm or deny pulling the ammo as a result of the riots.

Interesting times!

View attachment 705180

The Sherwood Walmart is closing early at 5pm today as well.
They are taking this seriously.
Crazy!

I just found out from one of my daughters that my youngest daughter (she just turned 21) was planning to go to this Tualatin "protest"..... until I showed her BLM's "handiwork", and had her watch this video.

o_O

She changed her mind and isn't going now... :cool:

9D036DAC-5737-44B4-BBF8-ED3074610759.jpeg

Is anybody organizing to keep these people out of the neighborhood if necessary? This is literally right on top of my neighborhood with Shopping malls on either side. Seems like a recipe for disaster.

If they're going to start at Tualatin Commons they would have to cross the bridge behind New seasons to get over to Bridgeport.

If there's going to be riots after the protest ends and the sun goes down oh, they're going to target both the malls.

If anybody is organizing the neighborhood, please message me.

Thanks.

Last Edited:
Cabela's boarding up the store.

I can probably imagine that their lawyer might have advised them to.....

Huh?

Think about it. What if?

A mob breaks into Cabela's during the night and loots the store. No security guard was hired.....because of "budget constraints." But, oh....security cam? Rrrirght......it captured a lot of masked people and the backs of their heads mostly. But, there had been sooooo many of them in the store that night.

So then.....
The next night, a firearm that was stolen from that Cabela's store is used. Yup.... during the nightly Portland riot it was used to shoot poor, Johnny. Johnny was taken to OHSU. Doctors worked to save him. But Johnny expired on the operating table.

His grieving mother had been waiting outside.....

"Johnny was an innocent bystander, who was just peacefully protesting against injustice and the brutal cops." The back story: Johnny had recently been released under Gov. Inslee's "Get of of Jail/Coronavirus Program". Poor Johnny, who had been convicted of theft. Sentenced to 18 months (served 2 actually). But, had found religion while serving his time. He was a model prisoner and was said to be "real friendly" with the other prisoners.

Anyway, a citizen found a firearm in the bushes and later turned it over to police. The citizen who turned it in said that he had recovered it on the bike path near 82nd Ave./and Cartlandia (East Portland).

It would be a couple of weeks later (after the riots had quelled) that the importance of the turned in firearm would be realized. Yup....it was the murder weapon that was used to extinguish the life of Johnny.

Police re-interviewed the citizen who had turned in the firearm. And the citizen provided a description of a "suspicious person" that he had seen on the bike path that night. Description: Ave. build/height/weight, dressed in black jeans, blk long sleeve hoodie, black gloves and a black mask. Rrrright..... and because of the lingering racial tensions in the air. Well, he would NOT even like to hazard a guess as to a racial extraction.

No chance of fingerprints. Mostly because the citizen that turned it in, wasn't wearing gloves and he had many people pawing it offering to unloaded it for him. Not even mentioning the numerous Police Officers that had found it interesting.

The investigation had hit a dead end (for now). But, Johnny's grief stricken mother hired a lawyer.

jackie-chiles.jpg

The lawyer filed many lawsuits.

Against.....
1) President TRUMP
2) The State of OR and the Governor
3) The State of WA and the Governor
4) The City of Portland, OR and the Mayor
5) The Cabela's Store
6) The Police Dept (aka: PPB)
7) The maker of the firearm and the ammo mfn.
8) etc....
Ok, ok, ok.....stop, stops, stop....I get the picture. BUT, just tell me at this point......why sue Cabela's?

Really? You can't even think/imagine like a lawyer? F@#* it. (Head shake side to side)

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top