JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes, good news indeed...only a 20 minute drive from my house.

I am multiplying any time estimates for travel near the Cabela's by three or four for the first week.

Parking and traffic already appear to be feeling some extra congestion.

I walked through Fisherman's in Tigard Monday. It will be nice to have an alternative!

I went today about 2:30...nice store..tons of accessories and ammo..I scored some .22...Ammo is priced fair...firearms? Way too high...Sig P290RS for $559...Gen 3 Glocks are $569+

That was probably for the black card members that went in today.

Nope the news is there live now and people have been in line for a day or so already:rolleyes: They guess there are maybe 400 people in line now at 6 am..... Had a outside shot from a helicopter and the parking lot looked full already and a line around the building go figure:confused:

There's a little of both. There are people lined up to get in early today but there was another line yesterday for Cabela's Club card members. I have a friend who went in yesterday and waited in line. The line for today probably started Tuesday. I know they were there last night.

I'd love it if some auto/tire store place etc. would restart selling ammo and perhaps whatnot like in the old days.
Some of my favorite gas stations sell guns and ammo but they're not chains and are quite rare.

The old hardware slash gun store.... Coast to Coast anyone???
Western Auto was the shiznit when I was a kid. Guns and go-carts...what more could a kid dream of?
western-auto-store.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top