JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That Caballas will be a nice resource to the area. Their prices are full retail but they really bring them down on the sales. And, they have a lot of sales!

If it is the same footprint as the Cabelas in Springfield and the one I visited in Whitefish, MT I won't bother to make the 45 mile trip to shop there. Cabelas is so over-priced...I can find better prices locally at Sportsman Warehouse and on-line at just about every gun supply website other than Cheaper than Dirt. Hell, if they would quit sending me a new catalog every day and take that marketing expense off their prices I might return as a customer.

If it is the same footprint as the Cabelas in Springfield and the one I visited in Whitefish, MT I won't bother to make the 45 mile trip to shop there. Cabelas is so over-priced...I can find better prices locally at Sportsman Warehouse and on-line at just about every gun supply website other than Cheaper than Dirt. Hell, if they would quit sending me a new catalog every day and take that marketing expense off their prices I might return as a customer.
Larger then Springfield bit smaller then Lacy.

All those catalogs they send! Now at least when I do find something I'd like I can just have it shipped to the store, so no shipping. Wifey has their card and uses it to pay bills and such, and gets points.

I'll hold off going out 'till the new wears off a bit, thinking, early December?

Mike

All those catalogs they send! Now at least when I do find something I'd like I can just have it shipped to the store, so no shipping. Wifey has their card and uses it to pay bills and such, and gets points.

I'll hold off going out 'till the new wears off a bit, thinking, early December?

Mike
Won't they have some good opening day sales though?

I work 3 miles from that store and drive by it daily to get to work. I'm going to avoid it like the plague for the first week. I just hope I-5 doesn't clog up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top