JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I plan on giving them some business. Cabelas stood up to the gun banners. I may be paying retail prices, but these folks deserve some support. Very glad I no longer will have to drive 2 hours as well. This is great news....

Will this be an anchor for a mall or a stand alone store in a complex? It would be interesting for it to be in an attached mall as Cabelas nationwide policy is carry is allowed, both open and concealed, where legal.

Looking foreward to this, if it happens. I buy a lot of fishing gear thru them, and dont care to make the 100 mile drive south. It would be great to have it in store ir at least take advantage of free shipping to the store. Fishermans marine is great, but they dont have much in their fly fishing section, and i cant always get ti my fav local fly shop(river city) when i want or need something. Yay for another cabelas.

This is sweet.

KMart closed down last year and that area is in need of business. In fact, the entire area could also stand a face-lift.

Right on I-5 and I drive right by there daily. Couldn't be any more convenient....

So this is going to be another Springfield size store, not a Lacey size store? I wonder if they are going to have to do any traffic improvements, that set of intersections kinda sucks already.

Also, putting a Cabela's in next to a Michael's.......GENIUS!!

So this is going to be another Springfield size store, not a Lacey size store? I wonder if they are going to have to do any traffic improvements, that set of intersections kinda sucks already.

Also, putting a Cabela's in next to a Michael's.......GENIUS!!

Putting a Cabela's in next to a Jiggles would be even better.....

Get off work at 3, have my entire paycheck spent by 5.

After 30 years, Jiggles is getting the boot. I'm sure it was an eyesore for the City of Tualatin, which has been trying to rebrand itself for such a long time.

It's going to be about 110,000 square feet, so about double the size of the Springfield store, but not quite as large as the 185,000 square foot Lacey store.

After 30 years, Jiggles is getting the boot. I'm sure it was an eyesore for the City of Tualatin, which has been trying to rebrand itself for such a long time.

It's going to be about 110,000 square feet, so about double the size of the Springfield store, but not quite as large as the 185,000 square foot Lacey store.

Cool, thanks for the info.

And I can't help but wonder if all these people mourning the loss of Jiggles had ever been to Jiggles. From what I hear, they didn't have the highest quality talent, and it's not like Portland doesn't have any other strip clubs. Last I heard, Portland had a higher per capita percentage then any other city in the US.

Springfield = 58,000 sq ft
Tualatin = 110,000 sq ft
Lacey = 185,000 sq ft

Traffic where Tualatin-Sherwood Rd. turns into Nyberg Rd. will be horrendous if they don't make major improvements. It's already pretty awful right now.

This is great news! Cabela's is the only place I've been able to even find ammo lately and they've kept their prices under control too. I definitely appreciate them treating their customers right during all of this madness and I'll be glad to give them even more of my business.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top