Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cabela's Remington UMC .223 - $0.24/round shipped after rebate

Discussion in 'Great Deals' started by Joe Link, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Just pulled the trigger on this deal, best I've seen in a while!

Cabela's has the Remington UMC .223 for $12/box. Code 66FLAT will get you $5 shipping.

Remington has a $5/box rebate, bringing the price per 1000 to $244 shipped.

clearconscience, F2CMaDMaXX and groth like this.
  2. Doc In UPlace

Doc In UPlace Tacoma-ish Well-Known Member

Don't delay, as they say, the rebate ends 7/7

Joe Link likes this.
  3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

The $5 shipping code could expire at any time as well (says thru 7/5 on the site but it's still working).

4. erikjill

erikjill Portland Member

It's 223, not 5.56. Published velocity is around 2,850 fps. Still a very good deal for 223.

5. Joe Link

Thanks, updated :)

6. Camelfilter

Camelfilter Salem Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Thanks Joe!

7. DONOTBUGME

DONOTBUGME Auburn, WA Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

I have heard nothing but problems from people in regards to the mail in rebates with remington. They comments are all over slickguns.com comments for those deals.

8. scott_see

scott_see White Salmon, WA Member

I should call the store and see if the same deal applies if I buy in-store stock. I can't wait for shipping. Of course, I'm putting this off until the last minute. :(

9. Kruejl

Kruejl Hillsboro Moderator of the Coriolis effect Staff Member Gold Supporter Silver Supporter

Scored 8 boxes!

10. Camelfilter

Camelfilter Salem Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Nice! In store I assume?

There computer must have had a brain fart, because the order I placed yesterday is now cancelled. Another user mentioned that he recieved an e-mail today that states it is now out of stock & back ordered to September.

11. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Yeah, that'd be me, i emailed them stating i only want half the order if they're going to be September, and their reply just said that these will be on back order until September...!!!!!!

Morons, still awaiting their response to my followup.

12. Joe Link

Wow, September! I received mine in the mail yesterday.

Now to see if Remington honors the warranty... :rolleyes:

13. F2CMaDMaXX

F2CMaDMaXX West of Portland from England Bullet goes where now? Staff Member Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Rebate* Honours the rebate ;)

Yeah, lucky you, seriously though, Cabela's support is being really flaky, i've still had no response to my email after their first reply.