JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is my previous season's Antelope Scope 6-18x40mm. It's waterproof/fogproof, has 1/4" MOA, good eye relieve, side parallax adjustment, interchangeable turrets for different calibers, and more. I bagged my longest Antelope to date with this guy; 437 yards. But I upgraded to a slightly higher power scope for reaching out past 500 yds.

Scope is in great shape, still has the box and other turrets, too. Asking $150/obo

Next is a Waterproof/Fogproof Nikon RifleMaster 550 Laser Rangefinder. Corrects for elevation, and also has contributed to the above kill, and many, many more. In great shape, with nylon NIkon carrying pouch and lanyard. $175 firm.

Will consider trades for AR parts, handgun, lead-shot, and whatever else you have that is directly firearms-related. (may consider a 360 or ps3)

Thanks!!

Last Edited:
To be honest, even registering 525 requires absolute stillness (or preferably a tri-pod). In actual hunting conditions (stalking, holding free-hand) It will do 475-500yds fairly well, but anything beyond that is rough, as I have nerves of jello (shake 'n' bake!!). I've never taken it to a shooting spot that reaches past 550 where I've had the chance to test its full capabilities using a shooting table/rest.

I normally sight my rifle in at 300 yards, and use the elevation markings on my new scope's reticle to get the shot from there. Hope that helps answer your question!

Bump, and don't PM me an offer, then follow up with a bunch of questions after. Ask first, offer later. It's kind of how things work. (go ask your dad)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top