JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They had an "outfitter" rationing it out.
rotfl GIF

Same deal at Sportsman's Warehouse in Federal way. The ammo is on racks behind the customer service counter. Real inconvenient and extreme rationing IMO. Not even worth the time and gas to buy just one box of 100 or two boxes of 50.

Last Edited:
Same deal at Sportsman's Warehouse in Federal way. The ammo is on racks behind the customer service counter. Real inconvenient and extreme rationing IMO. Not even worth the time and gas to buy just one box of 100 or two boxes of 50.
Places like that will do it to get people in the store. I can't for the life of me understand why people want o drive to a store just to buy ammo but, a lot of people do. So stores, now that they can get ammo again, why not. They will have a LOT of people who for one reason or another do not want to order the stuff show up even for just a couple boxes. A lot of them will walk in and buy a couple boxes and walk but, a lot of people will see something else they did not know they wanted and buy it too. So gets traffic to the store for those who do not want it delivered to their door. Sounds good to me.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top